Possession of the Alpha (Holding out)

Joshua's P.O.V

It had been just under 2 weeks since the funeral and the wedding is tomorrow! Hazels mom had taken her and Kasey and Lilly's out shopping today,Kasey and Max came down yesterday and will be staying for a few days until the wedding. Everything was sorted,the cake is being delivered tomorrow and all the catering,guestlist,flowers,centrepieces and other crap like that is done! I didn't do any of it,that was all Hazel which I'm absolutely fine with,I wanted Hazel to have her dream wedding which I think she has. We're not having a honeymoon just yet,with the baby due date so close we can't risk her having while were away from the pack doctor,a few months after the baby's born,hazels mom said she would look after the baby for a few days and that's when we'll have our honey moon.

I'd decided to spend the day with Morgan,Chase,Jake and Kyle today,it's been a while since we all hung out together and it would be the first time we ever hung out without Sam. I'm still investigating what went on there,I've sent people out everyday to scan the area but we never found anything back,not even a scent! We have no idea who would randomly shoot a wolf then not turn up for war,or anything like that,it doesn't add up. We don't currently have any enemies...well apart from the natural ones,but we haven't had any trouble with the Vamps for years now so it can't be them.

I shook those thoughts off I should be grateful,tomorrow I was going to marry the most beautiful girl in the world. I'd met the guys in the game room once again,so we were just sitting on the couches and beanbags in there,it was nice just to talk to then. Kyle and Morgan were now comfortable enough to hold hands while with us,I've gotta admit it is a little strange to see them doing that but if they're happy I'm happy. Chase and Lilly have been together for a few months now but still they haven't mated!

"Wait a sec,you've been mate with her for several months now....you've gotta of! What about the heat?" I sat forward while I asked this,I couldn't imagine how Chase must be feeling,he's a horny bastard! This must be killing him! I remember when I was first with Hazel,I was only with her for 3 days and by the time the heat kicked in I was really trying to contain my wolf! He wanted her as soon as he saw her!

"I dunno she manages to get through it,the pain is excruciating but she says she's not ready yet! The heat kicked in again last night and I'm determined to do it this month,one because I hate seeing her in so much pain and two because I can't stand another month without taking her!" I reached over and patted his back,I don't know how Lilly's held out so long! Hazel was in so much pain,she practically jumped me herself!

"I don't think she'll be able to stand another month,I think you'll get some tonight!" I say snickering,I really am an ass! When it comes to getting a girl into bed I'm an expert,although I don't really use the talent anymore. Well not with anyone but Hazel anyway. I felt really bad for what I was about to say but if Lilly didn't mate soon the pain would end up killing her so really it's for her own good. "Okay,Shes in heat,the slightest thing will turn her on. Later tonight you just gotta turn on the charm,kiss her neck,tease her eventually it will drive her over the edge an she will practically jump into your bed! Have you marked her yet?"

He smirked at the advice I was giving him but them shook his head at my question.

"No" god how is Lilly still so active,usually female wolves who hold out on their mates end up feeling drained and very weak..,honestly I don't think she'll be able to hold out much longer. It's dangerous what she's doing,if I see her I will have a chat with her,I couldn't stand Hazel going through the pain of loosing her bestfriend...it's unbearable I should know.

Hazels P.O.V

My mum,Kasey and Lilly insisted we shop for some more baby stuff. I'd already got in the important stuff,like clothes,bottles,a cot,diapers,wipes,blankets,bottle steriliser and other things,but mum being mum she wanted to spoil her granddaughter with cute little outfits and other stuff. Little Grace was gonna be one very lucky girl!