Possession of the Alpha (Sacrifice)

Hazels P.O.V

I saw the guys arm twitch as he was about to snap my mates neck,I struggle underneath the guy restraining me and let out an ear piercing scream.

"PLEASE! DONT!" My voice cracks at the end and Jamie holds up a hand to the person holding josh to tell him to hold it. My voice is effected by the tears but I just need him to hear me. Already I can see malicious joy dancing in Jamies eyes at the idea of my protest.

"Take me" I whisper,Jamie raises and eye brow at me and suddenly walks towards me. His strides were large and despite my struggle i couldnt move. Bare in mind I'm still underneath the hippo! He bends down beside me so his face is right next to my mouth,I flicker my eyes to Josh's and see him shaking his head.

"Hazel No!" Josh yells,being silenced when his restrainer puts pressure against his windpipe.

My heart clenches at his sudden silence but soon enough my attention is back to Jamie.

"What was that?" Jamie asks very amused,his face lit up and I bit my lip forcing myself to say it again.

I swallow the lump in my throat and choke back the tears stinging my eyes.

"Take me. Do what you want with me,but please,let them and the pack live. You don't ever attack or harm any of them. Leave them alone,take me" I whisper. My voice sounded broken,I felt broken. I wanted to die right at this moment,I'd rather die than be without Josh,than be with Jamie. He let out a snicker then stands up sharply.

"Release her" He hissed the guy suddenly stood up off me,leaving my body feeling ridiculously light. Jamie grabs my hair and pulls me up beside him,josh begins to struggle against the guy holding him,growling and yelling at Jamie.

As Jamies grip tightens I feel the burn start to ripple across my skull. Guys always go for the hair!

"Don't touch her!" Josh growls,his eyes are black at this point and he's actually starting to budge the guy holding him. Jamie growls at him then drags his tongue up my cheek. I gag at the contact and hear josh really starting to fight. His form begins to shake and I can tell he's about to faze. Jamie pulls me harshly over to josh and throws my roughly on him.

"Calm him down" he hisses.

"Hazel dont do this!" Josh pants, I feel the muscles in my face constrict as I feel my tears soaking my cheeks.

I put my hands on Josh's face and cry as I know this will be the last time I ever look into these eyes,I'll never see his smile,his smirk,his laughter ever again. My wolf whimpers at the thought and I can already feel my self dying,if I was taken from josh I would.

I push my forehead gently on his as I look into his now glassy eyes.

"I love you" I whimpered. I squeezed my eyes closed and listened as his breathing becomes uneven from him now getting emotional.

"Hazel-" he trys to cut in but I need to say this.

"No. I need to do this" I cry

"Hazel dont. It doesn't matter what he does to me" He whispers. It does though. Jamie would kill him,then he'd kill the pack or atleast enslave them. I couldn't have that,these wolves are like my second family.

Suddenly 12 shots are blown,one after the other,taking 12 of the assassins down and leaving them dead. I whip my head to the shooter,as does everyone else. Two more shots are taken and the remaining 2 were out,leaving josh and Sam now unrestrained. We all look in the direction of the shots and I jump up as I see who it is.

"Dad?" I ask,he smiles at me but interrupts me as I'm about to speak.

"Joshua,take your chance now to finish him,while we start a fire. They're not dead,just knocked out." My dads tone was harsh and I run off to grab some wood as Jamie shot off onto the woods attempting to escape josh.