Possession of the Alpha (Put a ring on it?)

Hazels P.O.V

Josh suddenly sat up and opened my empty draw....wait a sec that's not empty? He pulled out a small box and then turned back round to face me while holding the little black box in his hands,I gasped as I suddenly realised what this was. He mustered a nervous smile and bit his bottom lip as he slowly pulled the top off the box to reveal the most beautiful sapphire ring I have ever seen,the little diamonds on the edges if the ring caught the light streaming in from the window and glimmered a little. I don't even want to think about how much that must have cost. He slowly took my hand in his free one and then bored those beautiful emerald eyes into my caramel ones.

"Hazel,Honestly the first time I saw you I despised you..." Wait what? I swear this was not how these things were meant to be done? His snickered when he saw the confused expression on my face "you were a rouge and I couldn't have one of those on my land,no matter how beautiful she was." I blushed when I saw the smile that was sitting comfortably on his lips."But then I looked into your eyes...your beautiful,beautiful eyes. I knew from then on you were mine,I would spend the rest of forever trying to please,satisfy and impress you,you were made for me Hazel and I bless whoever put us two together,because they gave me heavens most perfect angel." I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks,I'd never seen him so full of emotion before. I blinked and suddenly felt a tear splash out,oh great I was crying! "I want to show everyone we know and love that we are happy,that we will always be happy because we will always be with each other...so Hazel Olivia Jones,will you make me the happiest wolf alive and do me the honour of marrying me? Be my wife?" I couldn't help but smile and I could feel my throat cracking as every bit of moisture in my mouth had suddenly evaporated. I felt another tear drip down my cheek and my smile spread even wider (if that's possible?)I nodded.

"Yes!" I laugh,his smile suddenly spreads even wider and he pulls my hand gently towards him and leans in to join out lips. I was smiling against him and I could feel he was doing the same,I slide my hand into the back of his hair and gently stroke it as our lips move gently but lovingly against one another's. I loved Joshua with all I had,everything...he was my world,the reason I was here. He pulled back and took my left hand from the back of his head,he took the ring from the box and slid it on my ring finger. I shivered a little as I felt the cold metal sitting on my finger,it felt so right. I smiled down at the ring then slid my arms round Joshs neck,he was still smiling and I felt my self smiling also. I rested my forehead against his and looked directly into his eyes.

"I love you,so so much. I've never loved anyone so much,I never have and I never will." I smiled and shook my head a little as I said this,every word was true and always would be. He took his hand and stroked my cheek gently.

"I love you too,you'll never know just how much." He leant in and pressed his soft lips back into mine. I couldn't believe we were engaged,it seemed so normal,so.......human? I giggled against his lips and he pulled back laughing too. I suddenly felt really queazy and my throat filled with saliva.....oh not now! I shot my hand over my mouth and pounced from the bed over to the bathroom,I quickly lifted the lid of the toilet then leant over and threw up. Great timing!

I felt Joshs hand on my back rubbing up and down,he grabbed my hair and pulled it back gently before any vomit got in it. Once I felt myself finish I sighed then stood up and then flushed the toilet to dispose of my......up chuck. I quickly grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste then scrubbed quickly at my teeth,I then spat out and grabbed my mouthwash,rinsed then spat that also. I smiled weakly at Josh and he leant in and pecked my now fresh lips.

"Sorry" I mumble,he swept a bit of hair from my face then gave me a cute smile.

"Hazel,it fine,this is our baby" he seemed allot more upbeat about the whole baby thing and honestly I was too,I loved Josh and this baby was half of him.....I loved it too. I let the smile creep onto my lips and unblocked the mind link,he saw how I now felt about our baby and his lips also grew into a smile. "Me too,I love it too" I stretched out and wrapped in yet another embrace,I couldn't believe how happy I was,how happy WE were! Everything was perfect.
_________________________
Joshua's P.O.V

My heart pounded hard in my chest when she agreed to marry me,I felt my heartbeat increase and my cheeks started to ache from me smiling so much! Hazel was going to be my wife! I knew we would always be together but now she would legally be mine,it would be on a record and I could be like "Oh yeah this is my WIFE Hazel" this is too too too exciting! After Hazel had sat down and calmed down a little after being "ill" we both went and had a shower,it was hard not to do anything in the shower......trust me! We limited ourselves to making out but ohhhh when we get back to the pack house,things will definitely "go down". Hazel was drying her hair in the bathroom and by this time I was dressed and playing on my phone.....Candy Crush is actually a bitch! I'd chosen black jeans with my fitted white v neck shirt,just casual but I knew Hazel loved this outfit so I chose it especially for her....yep I'm a sap!

I suddenly saw move my in the corner of my eye so looked up to see Hazel,wearing a stunning white summer dress with blue,pink,yellow and red flowers printed all over it. She looked so elegant,so beautiful,her hair and makeup was done and she looked great. No matter how many times id told her she looked beautiful without makeup,she never agreed and always wore it anyway so I just accepted it. Her hair was wavy today and flowed down in little waves to just under her chest area,she wore a huge smile and glanced at me for a second before skipping over to me and hugging me once more.

Her expression suddenly became concered and I saw the worry in her eyes.
"Josh,the ring.....it's beautiful but I just.....it must have been.....I..." She couldn't finish a sentence but I knew what she was getting at,I kissed her nose gently.

"It didn't cost anything,It was my Grandmothers and then my Mothers....and now it's yours." She began shaking her head but I stopped her quickly.
"Hazel,my mother would have loved you she always told me to give it to my mate. So I have" I placed my hands on her cheeks and she smiled nervously but soon began nodding.

"Thankyou it's beautiful" she snakes her hand in mine then went to grab her phone and leave but I pulled her back.

"Just like you" I smirked and she rolled her eyes at how cheesy I was,yes I know I was but it was true. My Fiancé!!!!! She was beautiful!

I followed her out her room and then down the stairs and into the kitchen,I suddenly felt queazy when I saw Hazels parents....the memory was too fresh. Ugh! Hazel grimaced and we nervously stalked in and sat down at the table with our heads hung low,I suddenly remembered we had to tell them that we were engaged but I honestly think it could wait a while,both me and Hazel were traumatised!

A.N/ sooo yep they are engaged! It's still pretty short and nothing really happens but soon the wedding and the baby will start and things will start getting better promise! Trust me once more and wait abit longer... Thanks guys xx