Possession of the Alpha (Luna)

Joshua's P.O.V

I'd never felt so at peace in my life.

So calm.

So.......loved.

My right arm was still draped over Hazel as she breathed heavily on my chest. She had fallen asleep shortly after,but still looked as innocent beautiful as she was when she was awake. Her head was resting gently on my chest and her arms were wrapped around me,making me feel secure and safe.We had mated about 2 hours ago,but the rush I felt was still very new. She was scared to begin with and I knew that I had hurt her at first. It upset me but after a while the pain faded and she made it very evident that it did,her expressions and noises giving me hints that I was impressing her. It was her first,so I know she wouldn't know any different but I still wanted so much not to disappoint her. She was everything to me,despite only knowing her 3 days.....I loved her.

She began to stir and her eyelashes were tickling my chest as they began to flutter. I snickered as she groaned and began rubbing her eyes,she truly was adorable.I began tracing little patterns on her bare back with my index finger,causing her to giggle and turn her head to look at me.

She was so beautiful,I couldn't believe that Id spent the last year sleeping around because of my impatience to wait for my mate.She would have been so worth it,if I could have seen into the future and known that I would end up with someone so perfect I would definitely be frigid. By choice.

She smiled at me gently and raised her hand to stroke my cheek.

"Hey you" she whispered,still smiling. I could hear her thoughts and all of them were about me.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone so perfect. Joshua is flawless,his sense of humour,personality,his looks.....well they are just......WOAH."

I really had to try to keep from smirking at that last one.

She still couldn't read my thoughts as we hadn't got round to her marking me yet. It was supposed to happen today but well......we got distracted. The pack meeting was soon so it would have to wait until later.

I smiled back at her,leaning my head into her palm,her touch made me crazy.

"Hey beautiful" I whispered back,making a red blush float onto her cheeks. She looked downwards then back to me nervously. I knew she got embarrassed when I called get beautiful but she was and I speak the truth. I could tell from her thoughts she was still unsure of her.....performance,she worried that she hadn't satisfied me. She was SO worrying for nothing!

I lifted her chin with my finger so she was looking directly up at me.

"You were amazing. I just wanted you to know that,you have nothing to worry about." I made sure my voice was gentle then tilted my head so I could press my lips against hers. I could feel her smiling against my lips and she was definitely more relaxed now.

She pulled away and smirked at me cheekily

"Yeah you weren't so bad yourself" she shrugged. I did a double take.....not so bad? I narrowed my eyes at her,I knew she was kidding but still. Never joke about a guys ability in bed!

"Not so bad?" I kept my voice even,so she didn't get scared but made sure she could tell I was peeved. She giggled and shook her head "I'm kidding! You know your unbelievable" she said looking down now embarrassed again. I smirked to myself. Unbelievable huh? Hmm

She quickly glanced to the alarm clock next to our bed and her eyes widened in shock. "Shit!" She hissed jumping off me and grabbing her clothes,which were scattered across the floor. I sat up confused "What?" I burrowed my eyebrows and they gathered together inbetween my eyes. She looked up,after just slipping on her bra and knickers. She looked at me as if to say "your kidding me".