Possession of the Alpha (The International Meeting)

Joshua's P.O.V

I fell asleep about 5 ish so had about an hours sleep before my alarm went off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hazel grumbled in my arms as the alarm got louder,waking her. I grumbled also and reluctantly rolled over to the edge of the bed to stand up. I turned my head to see Hazel had pulled her pillow over the back of her head and was using to block her ears. I snickered,she was so adorable. I sighed then leaned back over the bed to shake her shoulder gently.

"Baby. Come on,we've gotta get up." I kept my voice low as I could tell she had not yet adjusted to being awake. She grumbled in response and slid the pillow off slowly. She turned her body so she could see me,but looked even less impressed now that I started laughing yet again. Her hair had gone all frizzy and static from where the pillow was on it and her facial expression didn't help. She looked so funny!

"You jerk" she grumbled,then sat up to slide off the bed.

I walked to my closet to grab some clothes while Hazel went to the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a fitted white tshirt,out clothes fr the weekend were already packed but we had a few pack problems we had to solve before we left. I know it may sound stupid us getting up so early but the pack is going to be left without its alphas for 2 as a half days. We would come back Monday and obviously were leaving today (Friday),it doesn't sound long but allot of things had to cleared up with Sam before leaving. As my Beta Sam is second in command,along with Hazel so while we're gone he's in charge.

I heard the shower being turned on an felt a smirk crawling onto my lips. I walked over to the bathroom door to go she hadn't locked it.....rooky mistake Hazel. I turned it and slowly made my way through to the shower room,she was already in the shower and the mirror was starting to fog up. I tiptoed back to the main bathroom and lowered my hand onto the toilet flusher. I knew she was gunna kill me but I couldn't resist. I push it down vigorously and suddenly smirk as I hear her yell.

"AHHH Joshua you bastard!" I snicker at her tone and then walk back into the shower room. I could see her silhouette behind the misty glass and laughed so she knew I was there.

"Hmm you shouldn't talk to an alpha like that hunny" my tone was practically dripping with sarcasm causing her to growl,I thought the sound was going to continue but suddenly it stopped as well as the water. I felt her suddenly block the mind link and then open the glass to reveal her naked body. Her skin was dotted with water droplets that cascaded all over her stomach and chest,man she was doing this on purpose.She smiled at me smugly then walked past me and into the bedroom. I could feel how she had effected me and growled at the fact that my body had betrayed me. I followed her willingly and almost poured when she covered herself up with a towel......spoil sport. She snickered at me then grabbed a blue spotted summer dress,it was short enough for her to not get hot but long enough for me not to want to hide her from every males gaze.

We both brushed our teeth and finished doing everything else we needed too e.g. Hazel did her hair and makeup while I sat on the bed playing Candy Crush.....damn that game it's seriously an addiction! When she was done she smiled at me warmly and sat on my lap facing me,I smirked as I realised she was straddling me. I of course leant forward to kiss her only to have her peck me....she pecked me! She snickered again then jumped off happily.

I shook my head at her.

"You haven't won this,I'll get you after the meeting tonight" I raised my eyebrow at her slyly,only to have her chuckled at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever,you wanna come get breakfast with me?" She said tilting her head curiously. I sighed,I would have to get breakfast later I had allot to do in the office before the pack meeting at 8,so technically Hazel could have stayed in bed it was only 6:30! Oh well I'm sure she'll live. I shook my head at her and she looked down slightly hurt,I was about to comfort her when she smiled again.