Posession of the Alpha (Heat It Up)

Hazels P.O.V

Me and Kasey pretty much sprinted into the kitchen,we were both starving so when we finally were there we both fought over the last 2 pop tarts. Of course it was all playful but still it got intense......I wanted those pop tarts!

"Aww come on you found your mate,don't take the last pop tarts too!" She whined leaning into her hip and sticking out her bottom lip. I snickered a bit,I was not giving up the last pop tarts for a puppy dog look! I fake being offended by that and grasp the box tighter into my grip.

"Having a mate can sometimes be stressful,I need my pop tarts! Come on be nice to the newbie!" I whine,I squint my eyes hoping she'll give up and give me them. I love pop tarts and when I say love I mean love! Seriously right next to Josh,Taylor lautner and my mom,there my favourite thing in the whole world. She rolls her eyes playfully then shrugs.

"Fine whatever take the pop tarts! I'll just have cornflakes" she says holding her hands up in surrender and walking towards the cupboard with the cereal in. The kitchen was starting to become crowded with wolves getting up for work and school. I was getting stares from allot of them,even the guys. I mean yeah they were.......well they were gorgeous but josh was a god! I quickly grab my pop tarts and put them in the microwave,gotta eat them hot there's nothing like it!

Kasey sits down beside me with her bowl now overflowing with milk and cornflakes. It seems like she went abit overboard. She snickers when she notices me looking at them and looks down timidly "I like cornflakes okay! I couldn't have my pop tarts so cornflakes are second best" she quickly shovels a mouthful of cornflakes into her gaping mouth and crunches down heavily. I bounce a little as I snicker,but full on jump when I hear the ding of the microwave.........yay pop tarts!

I press down the button and the door swings open,exposing the plate with my sweet,dripping pop tarts.

Hmmmm

I grab the plate and run back down beside Kasey and bite into one greedily. The 2 pop tarts aren't gonna fill me up for long but ill eat again at school,yes I know I eat crap loads!

I suddenly look up when josh turns the corner smiling at me,he waves at me and I just smile back. Yes I know I could have waved but I'm eating! No one interrupts the chick when she's eating! He walks eagerly up beside me and takes the seat the other side of me. I take another bite of my pop tart and smile at him sweetly,he does the same then grabs the remaining pop tart from my plate and takes a huge bite.

Words cannot describe how much my wanted to strangle him. My mouth fell and I narrowed my eyes at him in pure anger. Ohhhh he just stole my pop tart,no this is not right.

"You. Just.Stole.My.Pop.Tart!" I spit,pronouncing every word slowly so it's very distinct. He raises and eyebrow and snickers at me.

"Oh I think you'll live" he jokes,taking yet another bite out of MY pop tart! I hear myself growl and he completely loses it,he falls about laughing almost falling off his chair. I narrow my eyes once more then stuff the rest of the pop tart I still had in my hand in my mouth. I then stand up and begin to walk round josh......I reach out and grab the remaining bit of the pop tart from him. His head whips to me and I leg it to the lift,all I wanted to do was eat my pop tart! The lift didn't come in time but thankfully I'd just stuffed it in my mouth before josh bounded up to me.

I won haha! I may have lost a bit of my tart but I got most of it! HA.HA.HA

He shook his head and smirked at me playfully,putting his hand on his well sculpted hip.

"Food lover huh?" He asked. I just nodded and gave him a smug smile and go to walk around him. He pulls my arm and I am pulled into his chest,I gasp as I had no idea he was gunna do this. He smirks then leans towards my ear,instead of whispering like I expected he nibbled at it lightly.