Chapter 2

( pic of kayla)

Lillian's pov

As i walked into the school doors everyone starred at me. I was used to it though so it didn't bother me. I walked to my locker grabbing my books for my first class.

As i walked to my class i bumped into someone and it was Mason. He was the soon to be Alpha. Sorry i said picking my books up. Watch out bitch! He spat in my face and his friends laughed yelling, dweeb! I hated them so much! I walked to my class. I was late, i hated being late. Lillian can you explain on why you were late, my teacher Mrs. Sander said.
Sorry Mrs. Sander wont happen again. I walked to my seat in the back of the room. I zoned out in class thinking of what it will be like to find my mate. Lillian! Lillian! Huh? I must have forgot i was in class because the teacher was calling my name like she was crazy. What is the answer to problem B. Um I really hated math. Um uh, i don't know.

Skip to lunch

I found Kayla my bestie to sit by at lunch at our table in the corner of the cafeteria. As i was eating my food i watched as Mason the soon to be Alpha walked in. He is so handsome. He is isn't he, kayla giggled. Ops did i say that out loud. I watched as my other best friend sat at the table. Her name was Taylor she had the most beautifulest curly hair. She had caramel skin. We been best friends  since grade school.

What have you been up to Tay. Nothing much just trying to catch up on some homework. Did i mention that both of my best friends found there mate.

So Lill have have you found your mate yet, asked  kayla. No but I hope to find my mate soon.

*After school*

I started my walk home with kayla and Taylor. You got any plans for this week, i asked. Nope just gonna stay in my room and watch Netflix all day, Kayla giggled. Well I'm going shopping, wanna come? You know i hate shopping but ill come. Same, i need a dress for my date next week, kayla added. I guess we have plans now i giggled. I walked into the pack house and my mom was making a snack for the pack. Hey mom. Hey honey how was school. Good i guess.

I walked to my bedroom passing Masons bedroom. All i heard was moaning so i just covered my ears and walked pass. Such a player! Even though he's handsome he still is a player. He probably doesn't even know me since I'm quiet and shy most of the time except around my friends. I finish up my homework and take a shower. I change into my warm onesie and walk in into the twins room. I plopped down on there purple couch. Hey Lola and Leah. Hey sis guess what, Lola said. What, i giggled. I found this cute boy and he winked at me, she pretendedly fainted. I busted out laughing with Leah. Thats nice Lola. A bell rung which meant dinner was ready. Dinner time! Leah shouted. The twins raced down the stairs. While i walked meeting Kayla and Taylor. Did I forget to tell you we were in the same pack.

After eating the delicious meal I headed off to bed. As my eyelids got heavy all i kept thinking of was my future with my mate then i fell asleep