Chapter 14

Masons pov

Its been three months since i seen Lillian. Three months since she's woke up. Doctors tell me that they don't know if she will make
It.

My sons and daughter are three months old. Me and Emily are happy in love and are making it official today. Alpha and Luna ceremony.

I slick my hair back and make sure my suit is nice. I head to Lillian to check on her for the very first time. The room is dark and gloomy.

Theres she lays with her long brown hair messy. Her chapped pink lips. She looks very pale since the last time I've seen her.

I look at her once before leaving to head to the ceremony. I walk out to see my beautiful luna. Wearing the white floral dress my mother wanted my mate to wear.

I walked to her and smiled. The elder cut my wrist and her wrist. He put them together and said the mate ritual. After that i bit into her neck and the crowd cheered. A moon and a werewolf appeared on her neck.

I smiled and yelled for everyone to party. Something in my heart told me to check on Lillian.

I walked to the room and see something that made me back up. A mark on her neck appeared but it wasn't a good one it was s rejected mark. A rejected mate will receive a mark on his/her neck telling that she has been rejected.

She opens her eyes that are not her regular blue ones. They are a golden color. A dull golden color. She sits up while wincing. She looks at me and growls.

"Please get away"! I nod and step back. She stands up and screams. She bites her lip and arched over. She looks up and her golden eyes glow. "Stay away I'm a monster"! Golden tears come from her eyes.

As weird as this sounds its true. She walks to the bathroom slamming it shut.

She steps out and looks at me. "Am i dreaming"? "I wish", i tell her.

She walks past me and goes to the spare bed room. She digs through a box and finds a picture of me and her. She finds another picture of her family. "I miss them", she whispers. While she silently cries i walk back to the party.