Chapter 4

(Pic of Mason^)

Lillian's Pov

A huge rag goes over my nose. I know what this stuff is! I hold my breath and pretend to be unconscious. Once he removed it i elbow him in the stomach and make a run for it. Only to lose a shoe in the process.

To bad im slow because he grabbed me fast. Let me go! I began screaming and squirming in his arms. Shush darling this wont hurt, or maybe it will? He laughed and punched me knocking me out.

I woke up in this cell looking room. I must be in a basement. Help! Help! I cry out, then the man that kidnapped me came out.

Well, well, well, look whose up. Who are you! Im someone you will regret meeting. I will make your days down here hell! He started laughing and ripped off my shirt and pants.
You don't deserve clothes bitch!

Who is he to tell me i don't deserve clothes! He took out a long belt and my eyes widened. He tied my hands up to this object and started to whip the delicate skin on my back. Tears streamed down my cheeks while i cried. My whole back felt numb. He untied me and chained me up. Leaving and locking the door. Why me?! Why is this happening to me? I sat hugging my knees while my back stung. I cried my self to sleep.

Rise and shine! I opened my eyes to see the monster. Its time for your daily beating which you will get twice a day until i get what i need, he said. And what is that? I need your alpha and parents to pay me a million dollars. A million dollars! What if they don't pay it over! Then i guess ill have to keep you until you die. Tears started pouring down my cheeks. Then i realize i have nothing to worry about my parents will pay the money over.

He took a knife out and sat on my stomach. How about we give you a tattoo today, he laughed. He started carving some word into my body. The pain was unbearable so started to cry. I felt him stop and looked at my stomach to see the word "mutt". Hmm, i dont like it, he grinned. He scratched it out with the knife and i yelped in pain. Leave me alone you creepy, insane man, i screamed out. That was a bad thing to do. Don't ever disrespect me! 

He started punching me non-stop. I felt  blood oozing out of my nose and a busted lip. My eye started to become swollen and i felt a bruise forming on my cheek . I hate it when u try and back talk me! He unchained me and picked me up and slammed me back to the concrete ground. I silently cried as he locked the cell and laughed. I slowly started to become dizzy and blacked out.

Masons (alpha) pov

I haven't seen Lillian since the day i rejected her. Her parents are going crazy that she hasn't returned. I mind-linked my new beta Dylan. Lillian's stepped down on the beta tittle since they think shes kidnapped. 

As me and Dylan walked through the woods with warriors i tripped over something on the ground. It was Lillian's shoe!  I sniffed her scent. Strawberries and watermelon. While i was sniffing her scent it started to fade away.

Her sent disappeared. We need to send a search party out to find her.
I mind-linked the rest of my warriors back at the pack house to go looking for her.

Hours past and we still haven't found her the only thing we found was her shoe.

Hours went by as we searched. Everyone was getting tired so i called it off for the day. As i arrived in my room i began to wonder were she is. Why should i care i rejected that worthless piece of shit!

Lillian's Pov

This was my second beating today. He came in with a whip and started slashing at my back. Oh little Lillian, he whispered in my ears. How do you know my name? i tried sounding tough but failed sounding as weak as i am.

Oh darling all i had to do was hack your packs documents. Well leave me alone and let me go! He kicked me in my head and i blacked out.