Chapter 12

Lillian

I woke up sweating and panting. I look to my side to find Mason right there. I get out of bed and make my way to the hallway. I hear his voice a couple rooms down so i head that direction. I peak through the door to find him with Emily. Oh baby, he said. I really didn't take away your luna position and the baby is still there, he said. I only said that so she would calm down.

I backed up, No, no, no this cant be happening. I feel that same wave of pain hit my body.
I try making my way there when i can't handle the pain and fall out. Im going to die is all i kept thinking. I started getting ice cold and everything went blurry. Then i blacked out.

***

I wake up to see that doctor looking at me. Hello hun, you are to weak to leave the hospital so please rest. I nodded. For some reason your old scars appeared so thats why your in pain. Am i going to die? I don't know hun, were still checking. I nodded and sigh. The door opens and Mason walks in.

I hurry up and close my eyes. I know your awake, he chuckled. I open my eyes but look away. Lilli- before he could finish the doctor walked in cutting him off. Ah alpha, you can take her to a room but shes not supposed to move she needs rest.

He picked me up and i felt disgusted by the sparks. He laid me on his bed and i just laid there silently. Why won't you just let me die, I whispered. You know Lillian for all i care you can still be with that kidnapper. I only want you for the power of me being a stronger Alpha. Tears slipped down my cheeks.

Ok, I whispered. Thats all i could say was ok. Can i please get my own room. He nodded and picked me up taking me to a different  room. He laid me down and before he left o asked for the picture of my family that was in my old room.

He nodded and went to go get it. He came back with a box of stuff and sat it down tossing me the picture. Then he left. I lay there looking at the photo of my family. Something fell out from behind so i picked it up. It was a photo of a five year old me with a seven year old Mason.

I let a tear slip down my cheek and i drifted to sleep.

~*~*~

Ive been in this room for over a week! Nobody had checked on me. I was better off with the kidnapper nobody cares. I step out of the room to get some food. Being as sneaky as i can i go to the kitchen. Great! Emily's there.

Hello Luna i greet her with a fake smile. Your not mad that i stole your mate, she looked confused. Not at all, its ok now. Lie. Congratulations on the baby I'm excited for you. Lie. Thank you she smiled. Im sorry for knocking down your cereal. Your not fat at all she said. I just nodded. I grabbed an apple and sat down eating it.

I finished and went back to my room. I look in the mirror and see all the hideous scars. I lay back on the bed just starring out the window.

I hear the door open but don't look to see who it is knowing its Mason. So your not hurt by her being luna and having a baby. I shrug. Doesn't matter anymore. He sits at the edge of my bed and picks up the photo of me and him.

We used to be best friends I shrugged. He didn't say a word. It all change when we started getting older but its ok. He climbed into bed and laid next to me. I hopped out of the bed. Um you have a luna to get to.

He shrugged and climbed over pulling me onto the bed. He put his head into my neck and sniffed the place were I'm supposed to get mark. He held me close like i would leave him. Mine! He put his canines by my neck but i pushed him with all my strength! Mason!

You have a luna and child to care about. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Thats all I've been doing is crying. Lil, he hugged me again squeezing tight and i whimpered. What's wrong? My wounds hurt. He took my shirt off and growled.

He traced the whip lines on my back. Im bringing you to my room. His voice was serious.  He picked me up and headed out of my room.

We reached his room and he sat me down. I stood in front of him and stared into his blue eyes. Your short he chuckled. Is he serious, I thought to myself. Is there a way i can reach my family, i asked. Im afraid that won't be happened Lillian. They said they didn't want you anymore. I nodded, and sat at the end of the bed.

There was a knock on the door and i hid in the closet. You ask me why? Well because It may be Emily and she may go crazy to see me in here. I looked through the crack and seem her holding her belly. Each time she does that i start to feel pain. I hear her leave but i get dizzy. He opens the closet and i fall but he catches me.

Are you ok? Yeah I'm fine, I whispered. You are not fine Lil. Lay down and rest. I lay down and feel his hands wrap around my waist. Mason this isn't right. Were mates it will be fine.

I fall into another sleep of nightmares.

Ahhh! I screamed as the whip hit my back. Please stop! The whip hits my back again and a cry. I whimper while saying Mason please come and save me. He comes in with the hammer and hits me with it. Ahhh! Mason please help!

End of dream

Mason

I wake up to Lillian screaming for me to save her. Please stop, she whimpers. Mason help! Mason please come and save me. I shake her to wake up. Lillian! Lillian wake up love. She wakes up whimpering. Its ok lil.

I kiss her forehead while she cries. Its gonna be alright.

Cover made by AddieHigenell