Chapter 18

3 months later
*Mason's pov*

Lillian has been in coma for three months now. She still looks beaten up and fragile. The doctor told me that she would wait one more week for her to wake up, and if she didn't she would put her out of her misery.

I slam my fist on the wall and let out a sob. "I'm a complete fucking mess! I haven't left this room the whole three months. Crazy right?" I had my beta take over and bring food to me and clothes for me to change into.

I hear her heart monitor start to beep and i look over to see her eyes flutter open. "Lillian!" I jump up and walk to her bed. The moment I'm an inch away she flinches.

"Please Lil don't be scared", I beg her. Tears start to fall down her face and it hurts my heart. The doctor comes in and her eyes widen. "Lillian I need you to try to sit up." I watch as Lillian nods her head to the doctor.

She tries sitting up but screams in pain. Her sobs becoming louder. The doctor pushes her down and turns her to the side. "I'm going to put this ointment on your whip marks. It may sting for a while." Lillian sniffles as she nods her head.  She flinches as the medicine is being rubbed on her back. The doctor wraps the wounds and turns her back over.

"When she was in a coma her body stopped healing so that's why she's in pain", the doctor informs me.

***

After a two hour surgery I finally go to see my beautiful mate again. They put her ribs back in place and put a cast on her arm. I held her hand, looking at her beautiful face.

They stitched up her busted lip. "I'm taking her to my room." The doctor shakes her head and frowns. "I'm afraid you can't Alpha. She just got out a surgery a hour ago."

"I'm Alpha and she's my mate. I can do whatever I want!" "Ok alpha , but if she's starts to have pain bring her to me ASAP.

I walk to my mate and hear the doctor mumble some stuff under her breath. Her eyes are wide open and I sigh. The doctor takes everything that was connected to my mate off of her.

I pick her up and I feel her whole body tense. "I'm not going to hurt you Lillian. Just relax." Tears spill down her cheeks and I hold her closer. "Please don't cry." 

I lay her on my bed and go to change. I change into boxers and no shirt.  "W-we're are my sisters?" Her soft voice is music to my ears. "There with your parents back at there pack."

She nods her head. "Can you t-take me to that pack. I want to stay there with them." My eyes turn pitch black as I stalk towards her. "You are not leaving me. Your my mate and I will not allow you to take a step away from me. Got it." My voice was low and serious.

She sobs while nodding her head. I take her hospital gown off changing her into a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt. I climbed into bed next to her and held her close to my chest.

I feel asleep to her soft cries.

Word count: 573

What do you think about Mason. He's an asshole for sure. Please comment vote and share.