Chapter 9

Lillian

Another month pasted im still stuck with him. Im beaten everyday for stupid reasons. I stopped talking for good so i wouldn't be hurt so much.

The mark on my neck still burns sometimes when i think of Mason. I have to get over him now. He doesn't care about me. He probably forgot about me. Oh and my poor parents are probably worried sick about me.

I do miss them. Oh and how i miss the twins and my best friends. I didn't even noticed tears were running down my face.

The door opens and i look up with my good eye. He came in with a hammer. I wonder what he's gonna do with a hammer?

Ok princess were gonna play a game. If you lie i will hit you with the hammer. If you tell the truth i will hit you with the hammer.... Just a little less harder, he chuckled.

My mouth opened wide. Ok so let's start with the first question. Mmmm. Were does Mason keep his family's luxuries.

I don't know i whispered. Crack! He freaking hit my rib with the hammer. Ok let's try this again. What is Masons dad name? I don't know, i whispered again. I really didn't know.

You know what i give up you mutt! He hits me with the hammer multiple times. One hit to the head sends me to complete blackness.

Mason

I gave up on looking for her. I know i know, what a mate i am but I can't seem
To find her anywhere! We looked everywhere and no luck.

Me and Emily have a good relationship. Even though she cant have my pups  since she's not my mate i love her. I treat her like my luna.

My beta hasn't talked to me in awhile. He only mind links me if theres rogues. He found his mate and marked her. They love each other. His mate Kerry is a nice woman who helps with the pack a lot.

On the other hand Lillian's parents and siblings all went to a different pack. It was there choice not mine.

I haven't got any more emails on my mate. He must of gave up on the money. I shrugged at all my thoughts and walked to my office.

I did all my office work. I finished and I walked to Lillian's room.

I looked at a picture of her family. Then there was one with her and some friends. I mind linked the maids to clean her room out and put it in storage.

I have someone new who's joining the pack today so ill give them her room. She will always be my mate even though the mate bond is weak.

~*~ 3 days later

Lillian

I woke up groaning at the pain all over my body. I look over to see my kidnapper just staring at me. Finally awake. I looked at him confused on the situation. You were out for three days, he smirked. I looked down at my hands. He was scary just to look at.

I was beginning to lose hope on life. Your probably saying "why so soon"? Well i have nobody at all. Also each beating gets worse each day.   

Look at me when im talking! I didn't even notice he was talking. I kept my head down.
He got up and ripped the burning silver chains off of me.

I can't stand you, you little bitch! He picked me up raising me over his head and threw me down on the hard floor. Ahhh! I screamed in agony. My whole body felt broken and numb like I couldn't move. He stepped over me taking his pants off. I realized what he was doing and cried more. P-please no!

He took my ripped pants off and my undergarment.

Thats when i was raped by my kidnapper.

I slowly dragged myself towards my pants and put them back on my scarred legs. I lost everything now. I cried myself to sleep.

~*~*~

I woke up in pain. I wanted to get out of here, but sadly nobody would rescue me. I didn't have a shining knight in shining armor to come and rescue me from this monster.

I laid on the cold ground. Looking at the silver bars around the cell. I looked at my bruises and the new silver chains he put around my wrist.

I heard my stomach growl and realized I haven't eaten in a month. Maybe two? Im not sure. He opened the cell door with a plate. He set it down and it was a half eaten sandwich. Eat it or ill punish you, his voice boomed through the cell.

I picked it up and slowly ate it. After finishing he took the plate and left.

I haven't seen him all day which is a good thing. I just hope he doesn't come back right now. I need to rest. I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.

Hey guys.  So she has two months left with the monster. What do you think of this chapter. Comment, follow, and vote