Chapter 22

I can't tell if life is going good or not. Weird right? I have two reasons. I think like is going good because Mason is changing his way and I get to hang out with my friends practically every day!

I don't think it's going well because Mason keeps asking me about making pups but I told him were taking it slow right now. He wants pups so bad but I just can't.

"Hey love." I smile at him as we walk down the hallway. Today he picked out my outfit which magically matched his. We wore a plain black shirt, jeans, and adidas that he bought both of us the other day. I tied my hair in an half up half down hairstyle.

"So were are we going today?" He thinks for a second and smile. "To the movies and lunch." I nod my head at him. "So what movie?" "A scary one I'm not sure." I hate scary movies.

***
Arriving to the movies he pays for our tickets to a movie called scary movie 3. As we sit down with our buttered popcorn and sodas I look at ur huge screen. I remember going with my friends all the time. The movie was beginning to start and I got comfortable.

***

I quickly hide my face in Mason's chest at the scary scene. This movie may not be scary to other people but I was afraid of anything that consist of demons, blood, and anything scary. Especially after being kidnapped.

I let out a small whimper at one scene and Mason chuckles quietly. The guy with blood all over him comes behind the girl and I jump when she screams very loudly as she turned around. She started running out of her house in the middle of know where. She was crying and looking around for a place to go.

I watch as the girl trips and falls and takes her slowest to get up. I roll my eyes at this scene. They all trip and fall while running away from the killer. I just don't get it?

***

After the movie we decide to head to a cafe. "Hello welcome to Leo's cafe what would you guys like to drink." I look up at the lady who's wearing a button up blouse that has a few buttons at the top undone.

"I'll take an ice tea." I say to the slutty dressed waitress. Mason looks up from the menu and says coke. "What comes on the burger specialty?" Mason asks still looking at the menu.

The lady bends down in front of him looking in the menu. She's only doing it to show her cleavage. "It comes with tomatoes, lettuce, pickle,onion, and our special sauce." He nods his head. "I'll have that but no tomatoes, and onions."

She writes it down while nodding. "And you?" She says to me rolling her eyes a little. "I'll have just have chicken tenders and fries."

"Will that be it for today?" We nod our head. "My name is Victoria and if you need anything just call me over", she says winking at Mason who just rolls his eyes.

She leaves and it becomes silent. "You know she was flirting with you right?" He chuckles while nodding his head.

Our food arrives and we dig in talking about how life's going and stuff.

***
We head back to the car and listen to the soft music playing on the radio. When we arrived be to the pack house everyone is running around screaming and kids out crying.

"What the fuck!" Mason growls whole getting out of the car. Theirs huge wolves who are fighting our pack.

I get out of the car and already seen that Mason turned into his midnight wolf. I stand behind the car real quick to hide them i make a run for it.

My little legs try carrying me as fast as they can to the safe house. I was running when I was pushed to the ground. A brown wolf with yellow eyes growling at me.

I instantly turn into my white wolf that has a brown spot around my eye. I growl back and start fighting the wolf back. I chanted the one thing that kept me from feeling that I was weak. I am strong. I kept saying this while fighting the wolf.

I whimper as his claws come in contact with my wolfs face. Blood trickles down and I started feeling angry. I pounce on the wolf clawing is neck repeatedly. He lays unconscious and I take a deep breathe.

I look around to see most of the wolves dead and I look around for Mason but don't spot him anywhere. Actually I don't spot any wolf anywhere besides me. I turn around in my wolf form to see a whole bunch of rouges.

Where is Mason and the rest of the pack?" The rogues make a circle around me and they pounce on me. My wolf howls from the pain and for help. I start clawing what ever gets in my way.

I hear a sickening sound of bones braking and I just notice that they broke my leg. My freaking leg! I start squirming and fighting. They put pressure on the broken leg and I howl in pain. I turn back to human form glad for my clothes to be on.

I hear a growl and I know who's growl it is. Mason comes killing one rogue instantly. His beta comes and a few warriors to take the rest down.

I slid away from them backing up using my hands. I take a look of my foot and wince. It's definitely broken. They kill the wolves and Mason comes rushing back over to me changing into human form. He picks me up and instantly kisses me on the lips.

"I seen you out there you did great. We had to move the fight towards to woods for the pack safety. I didn't know you were left out here alone fighting until we came out of the woods." He looks at my ankle and winces.

"Let's get you to the doctors." He pulls me close to his chest and carries me towards the pack house.

Ok so there's two more chapters then tee epilogue. So sorry for not updating sooner I had a writers block. But anyways tell me what you think!