Chapter 7

1 month later

Lillian's Pov

I don't think i can take this any longer. Ive been beating each day and i have my bones broke each time i cry or talk back.

Im starting to think i wont make it out alive. My mate and parents probably already gave up on finding me or they probably don't even care.

My wolfs been using all her energy to heal us. I don't know how long she will last before giving up on healing us. Im afraid to lose her! Shes been the only thing I've been talking to.

Ahhh! I screamed in pain as another sharp pain in my abdomen.
My mate was always having sex. I screamed as it got worst.

Why does he keep doing this to me. Rob came in and on top of the pain he added more. I felt the whip hit my already scarred skin.
I screamed but didn't cry. Knowing i would get punished even more. He finished and left.

I needed to get out of here fast. I pulled at the silver shackles on my arms. The silver burned but i kept pulling until i got one hand out. I got my other hand out burning my hands i finally pulled it off of my ankles.

I limped to the door pulling on it. Surprisingly unlocked i limped up the stairs. I found the door! I rushed to the door but was pulled back.

No let me go! I screamed and kicked. Help! Help me!

You stupid little girl no one is going to help you. Not your mate, parents, or even a stranger, he chuckled.

Its funny how you fell for that little trick. I knew you were going to try to escape. Which upsets me very much!

He picked me up by my hair and carried me to a different room downstairs. This room was all white with a table in the middle of it. I could see what he looked like way better.  He looked about thirty with a stubble beard. I looked around the room and gasped.

There was blood on the walls and shackles. My heart was pounding hard and my fear was showing now.

He threw me at the wall. I heard my ribs crack while I screamed.his eyes were reddish black.

What are you? I whispered. Claws grew out of his fingers and i could see power radiating off of him. Im half witch half werewolf. I backed up remembering all the stories i heard about half witch half werewolf.

He grew bigger towering over me. Grabbing my neck pressing me against the wall i clawed at his hands which made him even angrier.

I couldn't breathe. He threw me on the ground mumbling something under his breath. I laid there trying the catch my breath when a grey wolf stood in front of me growling.

He laid a paw on my back pressing me on the ground, while i whimpered.

I then felt a sharp pain in my side when I noticed he bit me. He turned into human form just smirking at me.

Kitty next time you will not try to escape or it will be worst then this. He chained the shackles back into my wrists and  ankles  and left.

I just now figured out that there is no way on escaping. I will die down here alone.

I wait each day for someone to come and find me, to save me.
But it will never happen because I'm trapped down her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter. I will try to update more. Vote comment and follow. Also if you want me to read one of your stories let me know😊