Chapter 8: Punching Walls

"Well..."

"What?" She asks taking a sip of her ice water. "Wait hold on.. Where's you accent? You were in the UK for 14 years and you have no accent?!"

"Yea, I didn't really pick up on the accent. Neither did Tony." I say laughing.

"What about Drew?" She asks, I stay silent and look down at my hands. Her eyes widen. "I am so sorry! I forgot!" She says pulling me into a big tight hug.

"It's fine." I say hugging her.

"Hey,I look like mess do you have any extra clothes I can change into?" I ask. She nodes and smiles. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the staff room. At the back of the staff room their was a flight of stairs.

"Follow me Al!" She says running up the creaking stairs. The upstairs level of the diner was a house and it was gorgeous! It was themed grey and white.

"Do you live here?" I ask her.

"No. It's just sometimes I get very late and I don't feel like driving so I just stay here for the night." She says opening the door to her room.

Her room was massive big, elegant but simple, the grey and white theme continued.

I liked it. There was a huge fluffy grey bed, with white and grey throw pillows and blankets on it. She led me to a closet. All the clothes were dark colours. This was my heaven.

"Your closet is goals man." I say walking around in her closet. She smiles and grabs her self an outfit. She chose pleather high wasted shorts, black and white striped over the shoulder crop top, a big bulky gold chain, and black pumps. She tied her long black hair into a high pony tail.

I on the other hand chose black combat boots, black ripped high wastes jeans which showed my tan skin, a black plain crop top which exposed my belly button and I wore my leather jacket over it. Surprisingly Gabi had a belly piercing too, I am actually quite happy about it. At least I know I'm not the only person who has a belly piercing.

"You look gorgeous." Gabi says smiling.

"I can say the same for you darling. " I say. I take a glance at my matte black MK watch, it was 11:26 pm.

"Hey, can you drop me off? Its late and Tony is probably worried."I ask. She nods.

"So what school are you going to?"Gabi asks grabbing her keys off desk. We walk back down to the staff room.

"Wind'n'Brook." I say.

"I go to the same school." She squeals opening the staff room door."And I'm quite popular there too, I'm head cheerleader after all!" She chuckles.

I am not surprised.

"If you want, I can make you a cheerleader." She says twirling the tips of her hair.

"Sure, I guess." I say shrugging, I didn't really care. We walk outside to her white Jeep. I hope in the passenger seat and buckle my seat belt while she does the same in the drivers seat. I insert my address into the GPS.

"Can you stay for the night?" I ask fiddling with the radio.

"Of course I can!" She squeals. "Let me just text mom in case she gets worried." She says unlocking her phone.

I find a radio station that plays Stressed Out, by 21 Pilots. I love that song! I hum along to the song.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. She giggles put the key in the engine.

"Yea I do, his name is Kai Collins. He is one of the bad boys of the school, but on the inside he's a softie." Gabi says, her eyes sparkle while she talking about Kai. Shit, this is that Kai isn't it?

"Question." I say. Gabi nods.

"Does Kai hang out with 3 boys of the names of Valentino, Chris and Alexander?" I ask biting my lip.

"Val, Chris and Alex!" She hiss's. "They will kill you if you use their real name.." She warns.

"Well I screwed up then." I mumble under my breath.

"Wait, how do you know them?" Gabi asks.

"U-Uh.. Well act-"

"You have arrived at your destination!" The GPS's voice interrupts. Gabi looks up at my house. Her eyes widen in shock.

"Ally, you have to explain everything inside, but first. Why is Alex, Val, Chris and Kai on your balcony?" Gabi asks.

"WHAT?" I scream. I look around I see them waving to Gabi and I from MY balcony smirking. They just really want me to chop of their balls don't they?

"I just want to be alone!" I scream covering my face with my hands. Gabi rubs my back.

"It's okay! It's just the boys!" Gabi laughs getting out from her side of the car. Leaving me alone in the car, with my thoughts and thoughts only.

This move, is gonna be the death of me..

I get out of the car.

"Buzz!"

My phone vibrates in my back pocket. I grab it from my pocket. I was hoping for a message from Tony. But it was from.. Eric.

I check it, maybe it's an apology.. I know it's not, I am just hoping it is. I insert my fingerprint to unlock my phone. I sigh, and take a deep breath before reading.

Here we go..

Eric:
Aww, babe are you hurt? Good, a slut like you deserves it. (: Go die, you jealous little hoe. Nicky deserves me, not you.. Actually she deserves your wealth as well..You don't.. You just a fucking bitch. Your lucky that you have money you fat ass other wise hug would've have no one and nothing.

PS. Everyone at school thinks your the slut of the school, they think I fucked you, and you just got embarrassed and fled from the city. (:

"UGH!" I scream punching the black and white brick wall. My hands feel numb, they hurt and start bleeding.

Nothing new.. Gabi turns around and the boys look my way because of my scream.

Thank god I didn't get blood off the wall or that would've a bitch to get off.

"ALLY!" Gabi screams in horror running my way. The boys just look straight up shocked. Gabi grabs my hands.

"Are you stupid?! Why would you do this?" She scolds. A tears drops from my eye. I yank my arm away.

"Ally? Are you okay?" Gabi asks. I fall on the ground.

"Ally!" Gabi screams. "Boys! Get down here!" Gabi yells bending down next to me.

The room goes black.