Chapter 52: Birthday Cakes & Tips

He launched himself at me, but Trevor and Jason held him back, and Conner came in front of me to protect me.

"Can I have the keys to my Jeep?" I ask Gabi who kept my keys, holding out my hand.

She sighed and looked down and dropped my keys in my hand. I smirked, "Don't except me to be home, I'm going somewhere." I tell Lilly.

Lilly nods, "Can I come with you?" She asks.

I shrug, "I guess." I say and she smiles.

"Happy Birthday Ally.." Elena whispers, but I hear it. I turn on my heel.

"It's not my birthday Elena, you of all people should know this. Today was the day I died 5 years ago." I say. I did die 5 years ago, now I'm just a waking corpse, I'm never happy anymore, always upset, trying to find more way to make life riskier, so I could die. "Anyways, everyone out. I have to lock this place up." I say.

Everyone slowly piles out with pitiful looks on their faces. Alex was the last one to leave.

"I'll find out what your hiding, don't worry." He growls in my ear.

"By the time you find out, I'll be gone honey." I sneer and slam the front door to my mansion shut. I lock the house up and put my key back in my watch compartment.

"Where we going?" Lilly asks.

"Cottage, I need to get away from those bitch's." I laugh and unlock my Jeep that Alex drove me here in. She joins in on laughing. I hop in my jeep and buckle my seat belt and gently close my door. Lilly mirrors my moves.

I slip on my aviators and fix my fedora and scarf. "Hold on, kay?"I warn, and Lilly nods holding her arm rests tightly. I pull out the drive way roughly, trying to get away from everyone as fast as I can. I was speeding to my cottage that was about 30-35 minutes away from here. I had to speed because I didn't want any one from the gang following me.

"Can I turn on the radio?" Lilly asks leaning back in her leather seat.

I nod, "No girly boy bands." I say in disgust. One Direction.. I shudder at the thought of their voices. Zayn was so smart for leaving when he got the chance.

"Oh thank god your not a One Direction fan." Lilly laughs and clicks the radio button. I laugh too.

True Colours by Zedd and Ke$ha comes on, I tap the steering wheel with my index finger to the beat. I hum along, but Lilly cuts me off by a huff.

"What's wrong?" I ask glancing at her.

"Why aren't you singing? I really wanted to hear you sing! Elena told me your great at singing." She pouts.

"I don't enjoy singing in front of people anymore, I don't think I've intentionally sang in front of anyone in the past five years." I shrug changing lanes.

"Why?" Lilly asks straightening her posture as she got more intrested.

"Depression, I guess." I sigh.

"I know how you feel Ally, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you." She shows a weak smile. I nod and show her a great-full smile. Her phone goes off and she checks it.

I switch lanes and drive past a grey Honda that was driving way too slow. I roll my eyes at the driver, he was texting while driving. I honked my car that caught the attention of a police car who put his siren on for the Honda driver.

"Oh my god!" Lilly huffs. I glance at her and see that's she's angry and about to cry. I panic and pull into Italian 5 star restaurant that's on the side of the road beside some hotels.