Chapter 42: A Break In

AN: I'm really sorry guys, this is one of the most shortest and worst chapters I have, but I promise I will do better. This chapter just couldn't be any longer.

I bit the hand.

"Ow!" The voice yells, a very familiar voice.

"Trevor?" I ask wiping my tears. The lights flicker on, there stood all the guys in their PJ's, which was boxers and tight shirts.

"Good job Trev, you ruined the whole plan." Chris groaned.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gabi asks.

"We got bored, so we wanted to scare all of you." Kai says giving Gabi a peck on the lips, that quickly turned into a make out session.

"MY INNOCENT EYES!" I scream, Gabi flushed red and Kai smirks at her state and everyone laughs and I gag. The guys sit down on the couch. I was squished between Trevor and Alex.

"Let's play truth or dare." Chris says. Everyone cheers.

"I'm gonna go get beer." I say jumping up from the couch. I walk to kitchen and grab 3 packets of 10 beers. I walk out of the kitchen and put the beer packets on the glass table. I grab a bottle and so does everyone else.

"Ally, you can chug your down since your a pro." Chris smirks.

I groan, "Fine." I say and open the bottle. I take a sip, then another sip then chug it down. I hear everyone cheer. When I finish I put the beer down on the table.

"Spin away." I say and grab another bottle.

He spins it and it lands on me.

"Dare."I say and take a sip of my beer.

"Hold on, are you drunk yet?" He asks.

"Nope." I say.

"Good, have a make out session with Alex." He says and I choke on my beer and Alex rubs my back.

"I know, I know! It's a dream come true for you." He smirks. I elbow him in the side and he winces.

"No." I say.

"You can do it in a separate room if you shy." He says.

"I'm not doing it." I say.

"Why?" Chris asks.

"I haven't had my first kiss yet! I had one boyfriend, we dated for a week, and I told him I wanted my first kiss on New Years!" I say.

Everyone's jaws drops.

"You -Chris points to me- haven't had your first kiss yet?" He asks.

"Don't make a big deal about it!" I say.

"You have to kiss him Ally, or you'll have to tell us about your past." Chris says. My eyes widen.

"The kiss it is!" I say.

"You can't come out for 5 minutes." Chris smirks.

"WHAT?!"

Alex chuckles and grabs my hand and drags me to the washroom. He locks the door. I sigh and he smirks. He stalks towards me like a predator would do to its prey,I back up into the wall.

I bite my lip, "Do we have to?"

"Yes kitten." He says then separates my lips. "Don't bite your lip." He says forces his soft, pink lips on mines. He bites my lip and licks my lips for entrance. I don't let him in he stops kissing me and picks me up and makes me wrap my legs around his torso. He places his hands on my butt and starts kissing me again. He licks my lips trying to get entrance but I won't budge.

I'm not kissing him back or letting him stick his tongue down my throat. He squeezes my butt and I gasp and he sticks his tongue in, I feel him smirking against my lips. His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth.

His tongue meets mine, and I gasp. He smirks again, I felt sparks, I felt so weird, I felt happy?

"Ally!" Kai's voice scream's. "Some broke in."

I push Alex off me, and he backs away willingly. I open the door and see everyone on the floor, on their knee's with their hands in the air. Three men with guns in front of them.

"Oh boys!" I chirp. The 3 of them whip their heads my way.

They look me down from head to toe, checking me out.

"Let them go, and I'll give you a night to remember." I say and wink at them.

"I mean, boss didn't say we had to shoot you." One of the boys say. I strut closer to them.

"Well even if he did, he wouldn't have to know, right?" I tease, poking one of their chests with my index finger. I push him on the couch and grab my gun from the coffee table and aim it at him.

The other two raise their guns at me.

"I have standards you bastards." I growl and shoot the guy on my couch in the chest.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" The other guys screams aiming his gun at my head.

"Aww, did you boss not tell you who I am? Take a guess boo, I fucking dare you. If you shoot me, all gangs all across the world, will hunt you down and fucking kill you." I say and drop my gun on the floor.

"W-Who are you?" One of them stutters.

"Allison Salvatore Johnson, The Lost Girl." I growl. "Take your friend, and leave." I say.

The two men look at each other, and grab their friend and leave.

"Thank god nothing got stained." I mumble falling down on the couch. Elena sits next to me. Everyone stayed in the corner, jaws dropped, eye's widened.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Val scream's. I laugh, and everyone slowly walks back to the couch and sits down. Alex sits next to me and Trevor sits next to him.

"Hey, 5 minutes wasn't over." Chris smirks, and I groan and Alex chuckles. Alex grabs my face and forces his lips on mine biting my lip's. The sparks kept coming back, but I didn't want them to.

I hear the guys gag, and the girls 'aww'. In the corner of my eye I see Trevor tense up. Alex lets go of me shortly after.

"Elena, who were those people?" I ask. "Who sent them?"

"D sent them, and M wanted them to kidnap you." She says

"That's it, I'm done, no more mercy for them or their people." I growl.