Chapter 28: The Gang Almost Killed Me

I woke up to someone, (I'm assuming Alex) shaking me.

"Stop you shit head." I groan pulling my duvet over my head.

I hear some giggling. "What the fuck?" I mumble throwing the duvets off of my face and sitting up.

I see everyone from the gang standing in circle. Everyone was there except for Alex.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I scream. "You woke me up at 5 am to see your stupid faces?! Where's my knife?!" I yell throwing my pillows at them.

After I got that nightmare I barely slept after that nightmare. Gabi couldn't contain her happiness, she was giggling and smiling like a freak.

"Do you guys not know how to talk?" I snap.

"Shh." A voice says a bandana covering my eyes. "Get up." Alex, I'm assuming orders.

"Fuck off Alex." I groan getting up. "You all suck."

"We won't suck in a moment." Gabi giggles. "Can you all down the stairs, with your eyes covered?" Gabi asks.

"Yes, Gabi. I can totally walk in my new house blind folded down the wood stairs! It's not like I can hurt me self!" I snap.

"Alex." Raymond calls. I soon get lifted in to the air and thrown over a shoulder.

"I HATE YOU ALL! THIS IS KIDNAPPING!" I yell hitting Alex's back. I feel myself being thrown in the air and my body makes impact with water. I rip the bandana off of me and I was in my pool.

I couldn't swim, my body was way to sore. I tried to, but I couldn't. I looked up and the chlorine from the water burned my eyes, but I could see everyone running around the pool reaching out hands.

It was to late. I was already at the bottom. I was now suffering for air. I couldn't breath. My black hair was floating everywhere and my clothes stuck to my skin, you could see my baby pink lacy bra and underwear.

So this is how I'll die, with out meeting Drew and Mari, with out a first kiss, with our graduating, with out seeing my parents safe and alive, with out watching Tony and Scar get married.

Wonderful.

I held my breath for a long time waiting for someone to come save me, but they all just stared at me.

Were they crazy?! They were just watching me.

I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I let my last breath go, my ears rang and my body floated to the very bottom of the pool.

I close my eyes, good bye world. Darkness was starting to consume my world when I heard a ear piercing scream, and I heard a splash. My arm was getting tugged and I was brought to the top of the pool. I started gagging and coughing out water.

"Are you all stupid? I could've died! By body is still sore, I can't go for a swim." I scream on the top my lungs shivering clinging on to the side of the massive pool. Val was the one who dived into save me.

"Val thank you very much for being sensible and saving me." I snap pushing myself out of the pool. I sneeze and almost fall back into the pool, but before I do Raymond grabs my hand and pulls me into him so I crash into his chest. I run out of the massive backyard and rub into my house. I see a towel on the counter waiting for me. I sigh and wrap it around me. Everyone comes running after me.

"You all suck." I hiss slowly walking up the stairs.

"You'll see who really sucks in a minute." Kylie giggles. I roll my eyes and walk into my room. The obviously follow me. I roll my eyes and freeze. I scream in surprise. Tears fall from my eyes and I jump on top of wrapping my legs around his waists digging my head in his neck. He hugs me back and rubs my back. I cry into his neck.

"Oh Jason." I cry. "I missed you and Chel so much, I missed your first anniversary. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Al." He says rubbing my back. "We missed you too. She's waiting for you on the balcony." He whispers into my ear.

"Really?" I ask jumping off him. He chuckles and nods. I look at the door of my room and I saw everyone standing there with a smile watching me. I smile and run to the balcony. She tackles me in a bear hug. I hug her back.

"YOU BITCH, YOU LEFT ME!" Chelsea yells digging her head in my shoulder. I started to cry.

"You sneaky ass, when did you get here?" I ask not letting go of her.

"Today morning." She mumbles stepping away from me. She examines my body, she face palms.

"I told them to take you to the rose garden to smell flowers, nor throw you in a chlorine infested pool!" She says throwing her arms up in the air.

"How do you know everyone." I ask.

"Valentino is my cousin." She says then sighs and frowns. "I wasn't planing on you finding out like this but, me and Jason are apart of the gang as well." She says. I freeze.

"Who in my life isn't then." I spit out. "Why is everyone lying to me like this." I slam my hands on to the white railing. My cuts re-open. Great. I groan and walk back inside my room. I grab a random outfit from my closet and drag it to my washroom. Before anyone can say anything I slam the door shut. I lock it and turn on the faucet and cry. No one would hear me over the noise of the water. I wipe my tears with my bloody hands.

My life has been the biggest lie ever. I groan, I need go to get out of this hell house. I groan and put my hands under the sink, I hiss in pain as the water makes its way inside my cuts. I deal with the pain and brush my teeth. After that I brush my hair and leave it out. It looked wavy but I really didn't care. I slipped out of my outfit and slipped into a black mid-thigh dress, black laces wedges and a black small Coach purse. I leave my watch and necklace on and storm out my room. Everyone was on my bed waiting for me to get out. I walked right passed them down the stairs to my black BMW parked in my driveway.

I unlock the door and hop inside. The sun was rising so I put on my aviators. The gang was booming with anger and running to the door. Gabi started running my way, but I sped off my driveway. Thank god for my drag racing skills. I was driving really fast and I was kinda happy I was alone for once. I blasted the music and No Broken Hearts by Nicki Minaj and Bebe Rexha was playing. I loved this song.

I started driving to the other rich side of town.

"HONK! HONK!"

I look in the rear view mirror and see 3 cars all filled with members of the gang. I looked right and left, no one except for the gang and I were on the road so I started to speed even more. I saw Alex starting to drive faster. He was with Raymond and Alex. I looked left and right, this is where the cottages were. Just a little more further.

I look at the rear view mirror and see everyone was quite a distant away from me.

I look back at the road and see a car, coming my way.