Chapter 31: They're Coming For Me?

I got to the airport after 40 minutes. I was balling my eyes out, and sure enough my grandparents send Alex, Chris, Raymond, Conner, Kai, Jason and Val after me because he thinks driving with emotion was bad, and he didn't want me crashing my car and dying. I parked my car and locked my car. I shoved my phone in my back pocket of my leather pants and I shoved my keys in my pocket of my leather jacket and ran inside the airport. Aunt Melanie, Uncle Harrison and Ellie, their 5 year old daughter were waiting for me at the gates of the airport. Ellie hugs me legs.

"Your back Ally!" She screams. I bend down and pick her up.

"I am." I say kissing her forehead.

"Where did you see Mari?" I ask rubbing Ellie's back and twirling her small blonde curly hair in my hands.

"I saw her in that area, I couldn't exactly see which door she went through because I was quite far away." Aunt Melanie says pointing to a area at the back of the airport. At that moment Alex and they boys arrive. They're behind me.

"I'm gonna go find security." I say handing Ellie to Uncle Harrison. Uncle Harrison puts his hand on my shoulder.

"If you find them, be careful. I don't want you dead." He says, I nod. "Remember. They are most likely to be armed, stay a distance away from them. They have no mercy for anyone or anything." He warns.

"I'll talk to you guys soon." I say, they nod and walk out the doors. I turn to the boys.

"Stay here." I say running off. I run to receptionist desk. There was no one line so I just walked up to one of the women behind the counter.

"Hi ma'am how may I help you?" She asks pushing her dirty blonde bangs out of her fase.

"Did anyone by the name of Marisa-"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I can not tell you anything about passenger information!" She screams catching the security guards attention. He walks over here.

"Is there a problem Miss Laurel Rune ?" He asks the women.

"Yes Rob, this lady is asking for our passengers information!" She hiss's. "Please escort her!"

I slam my hand on the desk. "Alison Johnson, Arnold Johnson, the former sheriffs granddaughter. I have come for him."

"Non-sense! Like you -she points to me- could be his granddaughter, and Alison Johnson's parents own their own fashion company! They wouldn't let their daughter wear trash like that! You are a fraud!" She cries out loud.

"That is enough!" I snap. "I'll have you fired soon for your behavior, Laurel Rune!" I snap.

"Yea! Yea! Rob, please escort her out. We don't want to make a bigger scene!" She says, Rob nods and grabs my bicep. She smirks.

"Let's go." He orders and drags me to the gates. The guys watch in amusement, Rob smirks and pushes me on the road, and a car hits my hip. I fall and scrape my hip and hand and my head hits the side of the car, my head starts bleeding.

Raymond, Alex, Conner and Jason start laughing at me. Kai walks up to me and pulls me up. He touches my head and I wince.

"Sorry." He says, he turns around and glares at the boys. "Really?" He says which makes them laugh harder.

"I lost my only chance to meet her.." I say looking down at my feet in retaliation. A tear drops from my eye.

"Who Ally?" Chris asks.

"A old friend." I partially lie, I bite my tongue.

"Can we do anything about it?" Kai asks.

"Who's good at hacking out of all of you?" I ask getting annoyed by the boy's laughter.

"I am. I can help you!" Val says showing my a sad smile.

"Thank you." I smile. "I have a office at my mansion and at the cottage, if your fine with doing it at the cottage that would be great, other wise we can do it my mansion."

"Wait, what exactly do I have to do?" Val asks.

"Hack into the airport security. Can you do it?" I ask biting my tongue in doubt and worry.

"Its gonna be a piece of cake!" He smiles.

"Did you see that fall?!" Alex asks while laughing. I snap, that's enough. I growl and launch my self at him but Chris pulls me back.

"Shh, don't let him get to you." Chris whispers into my ear. "Lets go to the cottage. Me, Val and Kai will come with you." He says and I nod. He holds my hand and walks me to the car. I get into the drivers seat, and Val sits in the passenger seat while Kai and Chris sit in the back seats. Everyone puts on their seat belts. I drive off fast leaving the boys shocked that we ditched them. They were gonna use their car that they came in.

"So.. Mrs. Hurley's your aunt." Kai says. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I just couldn't okay?! I don't want any attention from your guys! I don't want you to try being my friends and finding out my secrets!" I say banging my hand on the steering wheel.

"Ally, you can trust us." Chris says.

"Tell us anything, and we promise to you, you won't regret telling you." Kai says.

"Guys I'm not ready to tell anyone, anything. You guys are in danger right now, right?" I say.

"You can say that, I guess." Val says.

"If I tell you anything about my past, your life will be in constant danger, more than it already is." I warn.

"So your in danger all the time too?" Kai asks.

"Yes, but I can handle it. You guys can't, I may seem weak to you guys, but just know, you haven't seen my dangerous side yet." I say.

"Isn't drag racing the only dangerous going you know?" Chris asks, I smirk.

"Drag racing is only a little part of my dangerous side." I say. A cargo truck comes my way and I take a sharp right turn and yellow letter falls out of the dash board. Val catches it before it falls on the floor. It's the letter that Mr. Tater gave me. I park the car on the side of the road and snatch it out of Val's hand.

I haven't read it yet. I open it and see Drew and Mari's signatures, I sigh. I take out the note.

SEE YOU SOON PRINCESS, WERE COMING FOR YOU, STRONGER THAN EVER, BE READY

It's says in big bold letters.

"Ally, who is that from?" Kai asks. I stuff the letter in my pocket.

"I don't know." I lie. "Don't tell anyone about this letter please." I beg. They think about it leaving me driving in silence.

"Okay." Chris says breaking the silence.

They're coming for me?