Chapter 48: The Marriage&Baby Project

My head was throbbing, my legs felt numb, my chest felt tight and my ears were ringing. My eyes slowly fluttered open.

I studied my surroundings. I was in my room, in my bed in Tony's old green shirt. Everyone else was in the room too, but was too busy eating their fast food, talking and watching TV. I rubbed my temple with my right hand and sat up. Trevor spotted me first and smiled.

"She's awake guys." He says pointing to me. Alex looks away while everybody looks at me.

I push my duvets off of me and swing my long, smooth, tan legs off the bed. My toes touch the cold floor sending shivers up my body. I stand up a yawn and stretch. I get a weird look from the boys, they were smirking and smiling.

"What? I'm tired." I defend, my voice was still soft. Did I damage my voice box? My voice now sounded sweet and angelic.

"That was one of the cutest thing I've ever heard!" Val yells, I giggle. I roll my eyes and my eyes catch a photo. It was of Drew, Tony, Mari and I.

"Okay, everyone say cheese." My mom says putting her hand on my dads shoulder, he was fidgeting with the camera.

"Cheese!" All four of us yell. I was on Drew's back, and Mari was on Tony's. Me and Mari were wearing bright sundresses, and the boys were wearing shorts and shirts.

"Is it done yet?" I ask holding my smile, clearly I looked like a fool because Drew, Tony and Mari turned red trying to hold in their laughter.

"Hey!" I pouted jumping off of Drew's back. "You all are so mean to me!" I scream turning around crossing my arms over my chest.

I felt something on my right cheek. I turned around and saw Drew smiling. "Sorry Princess." He says patting my head. He kissed my cheek!

I hugged him. All of us started to break into laughter and we heard a click. We turned to mine and Tonys parents and saw them smirking.

"Perfect photo." They said in unison.

I started at that picture with pure hatred, they ruined my life.

"I'm gonna go get ready for school." I say.

~~~

"Alison Johnson, please report to the office." The secretary says in a monotone voice on the intercom. I sighed and looked at my math teacher for approval if I could leave.

He rolls his eyes and nods. I pack up my things and hastily shove them into my bag. I swing my bag over my shoulder and exit the room avoiding everyone's glares.

The hallways was empty and quite for once, I enjoyed the silence. It was never quiet at home because Alex or his friends always did something stupid.

I walked down the halls letting my fingers trace the cold metal lockers. I walk to the office and push open the door. I saw a elderly lady I'm assuming is the secretary typing something up on her computer she didn't seem to notice me so I walked up to her desk and rang the bell.

She looked up making he glasses shift on her long pale nose. "Yes?" She snaps.

I look at her name plate. Miss Theodore, she's still not married? She looks as if she's the age of 67. I sighed and responded with, "I got called down her Miss Theodore." I say emphasizing 'Miss'.