Chapter 1

That Tori Adams⬆️⬆️

________________________________
Tori's P.O.V

      "TORI COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASE!"Mother called, uhh! what is it this time. I walk down stairs to see my parents are sitting down on the large couch, I sit down right across from them with a confused look on my face.

      Please let me introduce myself I'm Tori Adams I'm 17 years old, I have dirty blonde hair, Blue eyes and 5'7. I have many tattoos on my arms and back, I'm the only child and I'm soon-to-be a gangleader for my farthers gang.

     "Whats going on mom, dad?"I ask, my moms name is Carly Adams and my dads name is Jake Adams they are both 35 years old. Yes I know they both had me at 18 years old but that doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that I was born and I got to eat food!

     "Well, your farther and I have agreed that we are moving to California, LA."My mom says, I was happy and shocked because we barely moved to anywhere, the last time we moved was where I was born which was Australia. We moved here in New York when I was 13, and yes I still have my accent it never left.

      "Umm...is the gang coming with us?"I ask, I already know the answer but I still want to know, also I have my 4 bestfriends with me in this gang they are members their parents were part of this too.

is the gang coming with us?"I ask, I already know the answer but I still want to know, also I have my 4 bestfriends with me in this gang they are members their parents were part of this too

   "Yes of course, we've already told all of them and they are already packed and ready,"Farther says and I nod.

    "Umm when are we leaving?"I ask.

    "Tomorrow @10:00 am, so start packing now,"Both of my parents say, I smile at there coupleness. My farther is very possive over mom and me, but when it comes to mom hes like a Alpha werewolf and we all know they're very posessive over their mate.

     "OH SHIT! I-"I say but get cut off by my mother.

   "LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!"She points one finger at me and I simply just chuckle.

    "Sorry!"I yell back while I climb up to my room.

~3 hours of packing~

    It has been 3 hours since I've packed and now I'm finally done, I'm currently sitting on my toilet in my bathroom on my laptop Mac book pro.

    "Honey you should get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow,"Dad says.

      "Dad, how am I suppose to sleep if my bed is packed up?"I ask, he looked at me like I'm dumb which I'am when I don't get to eat, I get dumb and angry if I don't eat so that means I NEED FOOD!

     "Your sleeping bag is in here I just put it in,"My dad says and I just nod, he walks oit and close my door. I sigh and text my best friends before I sleep.