Chapter 21

A/N:This song fits perfectly with my young couple!

Song: Beautiful Thing

Artists: Grace Vanderwaal

Grace is so talented! and I'm so proud of her
///////////////////////////////////////
Xavier's P.O.V

         Joy

         Thats the feeling thats going through me right now! you don't know how happy I'am. Your probably thinking 'Oh your too young to be a father!" blah blah blah to be honest I don't care, there are like literally other people in this world who are young parents like me and Tori.

       Tori is currently sleeping right now and I'm just waiting for-

      The door suddenly opened catching me off guard. Speak of the devils, they're here.

       "Bitch we brought you soup and water!"Josh yelled, Maddison hit the back of his head signaling  him to shut up and motioned to him that Tori was sleeping.

    "Hey guys,"I greeted, they waved and sat back on the couch while Maddison and Skylar went to play with my boys.

      "Wheres are parents?"I asked Luke, Luke looked up from his phone and looked at me.

        "They're outside talking to some people, they said they'll in here in a bit."He said, I nodded while I turned my attention back to Tori. I held her hand and smiled at her.

Tori is mysterious sometimes, I don't know why; maybe thats why I fell for her. Tori barely talks about her family from she used to live, Tori is 19 years old and strong.

      My mom and soon to be mother-in-law came through the door, they had a worried look on their faces.

       "What's wrong?"I asked, while I picked up a sleeping Baxston.

      "He found out."Janice blurred it out, holy fuck! what's his next move? when is he gonna strike? the question I should be asking is, whats did he find out?

        "Find out about what?"Luke asked.

     "He found out about the twins, we don't know how, but he did."Janice said with a worry sigh.

      "Where's dad?"I asked.

     "He's with Jake, they're back at the house. They won't be back till later at night, Jake's sending some guys here to watch over outside, just in case."Mom said, I nodded and looked down and my little boy in my arms and smiled.

     "Can you guys go outside, I just want Tori to rest. I'm not gonna lie, you guys are pretty loud."I said, my mom and Janice nodded, then I looked at my friends.

      "Fine!"

      "I'm hungry anyways,"

       "Okay,"

       "I need coffee!"

      They said as they were walking out, when the door closed; I put down Baxston  on the crib and sat next to Tori.

       "Babe,"I said softly trying to wake her up, she stirred but fluttered her beautiful blue eyes open.

       "Yea, hows my babies?"She asked as her eyes immediately looked over our sleeping twins.

       "They're perfectly fine,"I reassured her.

      "Babe, when do you think you'll be able to go home?"I asked, she thought for a momment.

     "Later this evening, I just need some water, food, and clothes."She said, I nodded. I walked over to the bag pack and pulled out a water bottle, and a pair of clothes and shoes.

      I gave her the water bottle as I put her clothes on the counter, then I grabbed soup Josh had got her

       "Where's mom and the rest?"She asked.

        "They're outside eating,"I said, she nodded. We were just in complete silence- comfortable silence.

      "I love you,"I blurted out, she paused and looked at me. She smiled and quickly pecking me on the lips

        "I love you Always,"She trails.

      "And Forever,"I finished.