Chapter 18

Tori's P.O.V
*another 4 months later (shes 8 months pregnant basically)

     "Oh My God you look terrible!"Skylar says playfully as she walks into the living and looking at me, I roll my eyes playfully with a smile.

      "Haha very funny,"I say sarcastically, Skylar then sits down on the other couch and goes on her phone while I do the same and eat Ice cream.

         "So wheres everybody else?"She askes me, right now Skylar, some gang members, and I are alone at the house.

        "Its just me, you, and some members,"I say.

     "Where'd the others go?"She asked.

       "Half said they had to deal with gang business, and the other half are basically doing errands,"I say without looking up from my phone.

        Skylar sighs and continues to scroll through her phone.

"Bonjour, ont de l'argent maintenant , nous vous avons donné comme deux mois!"Skylar says in french, she currently talking to one of our french customers and shes pissed because she hasn't used her gun in a LONG time.(Hello, do you have the money now, we gave you two months!)

"VITE the fuck up , si vous ne répondez pas à mon copain et moi ce soir . Je vous promets que je vais vous traquer!"She yelled in the phome, I sighed softly while rubbing my stomach.(HURRY the fuck up, if you don't meet my boyfriend and I by tonight. I promise you I will hunt you down!)

Skylar then ended the phone call with a tired sigh, I gave her a small smile and she gave one back.

____________________________
Okay I know its short but I at least updated and I also publish my Twilight fanfic PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!

  Peace Out Thug Pugs!✌🏻️💕