Chapter 22

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN 'Thousand Years' Christina Perri Owns the song!

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
Tori's P.O.V
*2 days later

    "So this is literally happening this month, this weekend?"My parents asked as I was holding baby Jaxson in my arms, while Xavier had baby Baxston in his arms.

     "Yup-"I said but get cut off by Jaxson crying, we were discussing about our wedding planning.

"Well we've changed our minds-that we just want a small wedding, only close family and friends."I stated to our parents, I was bouncing a little so Jaxson can fall back asleep.

"Where will this wedding be held?"My father askes, I looked at him and replied.

"Just at the church you and mom got married in."I smiled, suddenly I heard a gasp. I turned and looked, my mom was the one that gasped, she had tears in her eyes.

I smiled at her as she gave me that one simple sentence, that made me feel proud.

"Thank You."

*The Wedding day(Sorry I'm a lazy ass)

"Holy fucking shit! I'm getting married today!"I cursed, it was finally the day where I get to marry someone I truly love!

My 15 year old-self would've been surprised, thats for sure.

"TORI ADAMS! you are in a church!"My mother scolded me as she left the room, I gave her a faint smile and went back to pacing around in my wedding dress.

"Calm down Tori, it's gonna be okay. You're gonna walk down there and slay everybody's whole existence!"Maddison exclaimed, I shook my head at her words and smiled.

"Maddison's right though, it's your day so rock it like your suppose to."Skylar stated, I smiled at my best friends. I don't know what I'll do without them!

"Probably crash and burn."Skylar said, I looked at her and sighed.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"I asked.

"Yup."

Knock

Knock

The door opened and revealed my handsome father, he came in as Skylar and Maddison left the room to give us some privacy.

I stood up and walked towards him revealing my beautiful wedding gown.

"My baby girl has grown up into a beautiful young women she is."My father said as he had tears in his eyes making me having tears in my eyes.

"Daddy, your gonna make me cry."I exclaimed, he chuckled and grabbed a hankerchift, and carefully patted my eyes so that he wouldn't ruin the make up.

"I would never!"

"Dad, I'm scared."I stated quietly.

"It's okay to be scared, it's normal for someone to feel scared or nervous on their wedding day."He said, I hugged me as I tight as I could in this dress. He gave me one back but a little bit tighter.

"I love you dad."I stated.

"I love you too sweetheart. You will always be my baby girl."He replied, then a knock came; opening the door, my mom's head poked through.

"It's time."She said with a small smile, I sighed and grabbed my dad's hand.

I was now standing infront of the large wooden doors with my father next to me.