Chapter 5

Tori's P.O.V

It took some thought to it, but I desided yo pick the second dress. Well first:it hugged my curves, and second it wasn't to....how do you put this. Umm slutty.

(A/N:Tori's dress ⬆️)

"Darling its beautiful, good choice,"Janice says, I look over to my mom and the girls and they nod in agreement which made me smile.

"Okay, this is the dress then,"I say.

"Okay lets over to the cashier,"My mom says, we walk over to the bitch that judged me earlier and payed. We headed out and went inside the limo.

"Mom I'm hungry can we go now please,"I say then my stomache grumbled, everyone started laughing.

Xavier's P.O.V

      We just got done picking out some detailing for the wedding like the tables, places, and other shit, oh by the way when I said 'we' I mean me, Carter, Jason, Alex, Logan, my farther, Josh, Luke, and Jake(Tori's Dad).

     "Hey guys we should get something to eat, I mean come on we've been going to places-to-places and I'm getting tired," Jason whined as we were sitting in the limo.

    "Okay sure, where do you young mates want to go?"Jake askes, before anyone could answer Jake's and my Dad's phone rang and they were from Carly(Jake's/Tori's mom and wife) and my mom? wonder why there calling, they both picked up the phone and started talking while us boys just talked.

     "So wheres the wedding going to be?"Carter askes.

      "Oh, Tori thought maybe the wedding should be in London because she said she always wanted to go there,"I say.

    "Cool so what about-"Jason says but getting cut off by Jake.

      "PAUL GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"Jake yells, Paul drove fast to the hospital.

     "Whats wrong?! what happened?!"I ask getting worried about Tori and my mother.

     "The girls there in the hospital, but they said something else happened,"My dad says, OH SHIT! I hope Tori is okay and everyone else.

    We arrive at the hospital, I see my mom, Carly, Skylar, and Maddison, but I don't see Tori anywhere. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!

     Josh ran to Maddison, Luke ran to Skylar, dad ran to mom, and Jake ran to Carly, they all kissed and hugged one another while me and the boys were just standing there worried about Tori to where she is.

     "Where the heck is Tori?!"I ask, Carly and the girls looked pale and held saddness and worry in their eyes.

       "Honey wheres our little princess?"Jake askes his wife.

      "Honey.... they took her...... they took her while we were conscious,"Carly cried, Jake hugged her and said smooth words to her, but still held anger. I to is mad! WHO IS 'they'?! I looked at the girls and they were crying to, my own mother was crying to.