Chapter 12

Tori's P.O.V
*6 weeks later

"Tori...you gotta tell them, its now or never...well its impossible because they're gonna find out anyways,"Xavier says, its been 6 weeks since I found out I'm pregnant and I'm being a pussy for not telling my parents yet.

"Xavier I'm just scared on how they're gonna react,"I say while hugging him and Xavier hugging me back gently, Xavier has been careful with me and so does Skylar, Maddison, Josh, Luke, and Xavier's mate. Yup they know to of course because thats Xavier's best friends.

"They're gonna be surprise of course, but also happy because your happy. Your parents will support us like my parents,"He says, Xavier told his parents first and they were beeming with joy but Xavier told them not to tell my parents yet. When we also told Millie that she was gonna be an aunt, oh man was she happy!

       "Okay fine I'll talk to them right now, but you gotta stay with me,"I say, he nodded and smiled at me.

       "Okay lets go,"I say
and walk into our back yard garden since we were in our living room.

      "Hey mom, hey dad....umm I need to tell you both something,"I say nervously, they both looked up from their Mac book pros and closed it and having their FULL attention on me and Xavier.

"What is it sweetheart?"My mom says, I take a deep breath and let it out, its now or never.

"I'm..............................PREGNANT!"I happily yelled, my parents face held suprise mostly my dad, but there was also joy and happiness in it.

My mom jump up from her seat and hugged me and congratulated me, while dad talks to Xavier about parenting and taking good care of me and our baby.

"Congratulations baby girl, oh my god your not my little girl anymore,"Dad exclaims.

"Daddy I'm still going to be your little girl forever and always,"I say and hug both of my parents.

"Did you just found out just today?"Mom askes, oh shit its been 6 weeks and I didn't tell them.

"Actually....you see what happened was.....its been 6 weeks since and I'm having a doctors appointment in 6 weeks to just check on the baby,"I say, my parents happily nod.

"How come it took a long time for you two to tell us?"Dad says eyeing both of us, we gave my parents a sheepish smile.

"Well dad, I was just scared how you two would react, and it went well. Thats why it took us long to tell you both, we told Mr. and Mrs. Lockwood first and now you two,"I say, my parents smile and hug me one more time before they went back to their Mac book pros, and while Xavier and I go back inside to the living room.

I sat down and went on my Mac book pro, also Xavier and we searched for baby names, clothes, shoes, basically baby anything.

       "Babe for the names, if its a girl Naomi Gray Lockwood,"He says.

      "Thats a beautiful name, Oo if its a boy how about...............Dylan Gray Lockwood, OR Aiden Gray Lockwood."I say, if you didn't notice the middle names 'gray' because we wanted the name it be unique and maybe tumblr worthy. Hehe!

        "Thats good to, OH! and I forgot to tell you Millie is coming by along with my parents,"He says.

       "Yay I haven't seen my little Millie in like forever! and OH we need her for fitting for her little flower girl dress remember?"I say/ask, he smiled and nodded his head.

        "Aaron said later hes going on a gang Business for with Josh, Luke, Carter, Logan, Jason, Alex, and our dads. The girls, you, and Millie will be organizing our wedding details since we haven't done so in a while,"He says, I smiled and nodded.

       "Okay then I'll see you later, OH I also told Sam and Paul to watch over you all,"He says, I groan and smile at the same time. I know I'm weird but eh.

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪
HEY GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!AND IM REALLY SORRY THAT ITS REALLY SHORT I JUST WANTED TO POST A CHAPTER.

     Peace Out Thug Pugs!✌🏻️💕