Chapter 9

Tori's P.O.V

Its been fucking 2 days since the text message, and I got nothing, no plan, no shit! how am I suppose to be a fucking gangleader if I can't even fucking lead it right!

      Suddenly the door of my room opens revealing my dad, he closed my door and silently walked over to where I'am which is me sitting in the middle of my bed.

      "Dad what are you doing here? shouldn't you be sleeping?"I ask, he then sighs and craddles me in his arms like he use to when I was little. I miss hanging with my dad.

      "Well how about you, shouldn't you be sleeping?"He asked, I slightly chuckle.

     "Touché,"I say, he and I laugh quietly.

       "I couldn't sleep about something-"I say but get cut off.

       "And what is that won't let you sleep my beautiful baby princess?"He says.

     "Nothing just think about the gang and other stuff,"I say, he nodded and we were in silence for a couple of minutes.

       "Dad You should go to sleep, mom might wake up and realize your gone,"I suggest, hes nods and lays me down and kisses me forehead like he used to when I was younger and how he used to put me to bed when mom would be busy with gang Business.

      "Goodnight dad I love you and mom,"I say.

       "Goodnight princess I love you and mom,"He says and closes the door, I sigh and start to close my eyes.

Morning

I'm currently in my office dealing with papers and sorting out some stuff, no one has been disturbing me this whole morning just because I told them to so I could plan and do gang Business.

      "How am I suppose to do this shit! I can't even keep myself safe!"I whispered yelled to myself.

        "Time will tell, all your answers will be revealed, but one rule is concealed. Think outside the box,"A voice says, am I going crazy or is someone in my office.

      "Really Tori talkimg to yourself now are we?"I looked up and saw Aaron.

"When did you get wise with words? and how did I not hear you come in?"I ask, he shrugged and helped me up from the floor and placed me on my couch sitting down.

"Whats the problem Tori your stressed AND your talking to yourself, now be both know why your always talking to yourself because one. You can't accomplish your goal, OR your thinking of a plan you can't think of,"He says finishing off, everyone please welcome my observant best friend.

"So whats my best friend planning-"He says but I cut him off.

"Now why do you assume I'm planning something?"I ask in amusment, he is very observant as I said. You could ask Aaron what it looks like in Paris, he could give you EVERY SINGLE detail that he saw. No wonder why he was wanted in 'The Black Nights'.

       "I can't hide anything from you can I?"I ask, he shakes his head and looks at me worriedly. I sigh and take a few seconds before I speak.

        "I got a threat 'text' from an unknown number and I'm guessing-"I say but get cut off.

      "The Black Knights he already found out about his son,"Aaron says, I nod in agreement.

       "You catch up so fast you know,"I stated.

         "Well when you're in a gang thats highly Technological smart, you catch on from observing the highly smart ass people in your gang so...."He says then chuckles, I chuckle at his words he choose.

      "So whats the plan?"He asked.

        "NO! you are not walking into this battle, its just me and him, but I do need the gang to attack his gang when when we do I'll have my alone time with him lying on the floor bleeding to death,"I say smirking at the end.

       "Don't ya' worry everything and everybody will be fine,"He says, I raise an eye brow at him.

       "Your not backing out on this are you?"I ask, he gets up and walks up to the door.

       "Nope,"He says and hes out of my office, I sigh and get back on my chair to start working again.

       How can I do this, when this is all over I'll get to be with Xavier and I'll finally be happy for once and not let anything get away with it. 

      But how do I- I've got it! but this may include fake dying.....

     "Tori, babe you need to take a break,"Xavier's voice rang throughout the room, I looked up to see my handsome fiancé.

     "Babe I can handle this I'm a big girl now, I could handle my own. I'm not a little kid anymore I don't use a musket or a blunderbuss anymore, now those are for babies,"I say, he walk over to me and pick me up from my chair and sits down and puts me on my lap.

        "So what were you and Aaron talking about?"He asked, oh shit I can't let him know.

     "OH you know just catching up with each other like being old bestie we are,"I lied, he looked at me and smiled and nodded. I do the same.

       "So what should-"I say but get cut off by him.

      "I know this is a weird question but...... do you want kids?"He askes, I look at him shock, I mean I would love kids but I'm too afraid they might get hurt into our gang world.

      "Of course but I'm scared that if we do something bad might happen to our child,"I say.

      "Well first off how do you know were only gonna have one, maybe I'd want more,"He syas and I blush.

      "And second, if they do know our family the number one most feared gang then we'll just protect them with our lives because we would them and love each other like a family would,"He says and kisses my temple.

       I'm so happy with him, its just the time that will reveal my answer to my question............am I going to live or die.

________________________________
Hey guys I finally updated this book its been so long! I'm sorry I took long its because I was to busy with school and other stuff.

       Peace Out Thug Pugs!✌🏻️💕