Numero Deicinueve

Sydney
Carter

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?"

"Sup, Carter."

"Oh, hey. Who was that, that answered the other day?"

"My sister, Madeline. She's crazy. Sorry about that."

"No, no! That's okay... So.... How are you today?"

"I think this is the first time you asked me how I was. Accomplishments are made here!"

"You're crazy."

"Because crazy equals GENIUS!!!!"

"No... just don't."

"Why?!"

"Because the last time you sang, I had to get a hearing aid."

"Too, bad. I'm singing."

"Good, grief."

"I'm a freaking arsonist! I'm a rocket scientist! If crazy equals genius! You can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna burn, burn, burn.. You can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna learn, learn learn!"

"She said, "Darlin', you know? How the wine plays tricks on my tongue. But you don't seem to change. When you stuff all of your feelings with drugs! Other boys you may have dated! Serrated your heart with a slice. But the cut of your love never hurts! Baby, it's a sweet butter knife."

"She said you're just like Mike Love, But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson. She said you're just like Mike Love! But you'll never be Dennis Wilson!"

BOTH: "And I said....Hey ay ay, hey ay!!! If crazy equals genius!!! Hey ay ay, hey ay!!! If crazy equals genius!!!!!Then I'm a fricking arsonist!! I'm a rocket scientist! Hey ay ay!! If crazy equals genius!!"

"Wow... I never knew you could sing."

"Well, if you were going to sing, then I might as well sing, too, to drain out the noise."

"Whatever. You have a good voice."

"My ego level just went from a ten to a hundred."

"Oh Greek gods... I shouldn't have done that."

"Oh, but you did, darling."

"Shut up."

"I'm a freaking awesomist!"

"There's no such word, stupid."

"Oh, don't be a sore loser."

"Whatever... Guess what?"

"What?"

"I finally went to the library, and I read the Percy Jackson series."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes..."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear that. What did you say?"

"Yes..."

"Repeat it again."

"OH MY GOSH! YES I LIKED IT OKAY!!! I watched the movies too! Okay! You happy now?!"

"Very."

"Good. It's good to know my madness entertains you."

"It always does."

"Ugh. Do you not get sarcasm? Or do you just like pissing me off?"

"It's more of the pissing off part"

"I hate you."

"Oh... but I know you still love me."

"That's true."

"Huh?"

"Nothing... so.... What happened when you were mad?"

"Oh, that... Yeah.. I broke up with my girlfriend. Then the rest is about my um... mom."

"What happened to your mom?"

"Well... um... she died in a crash that day. That's it. Then later after school. Uh-um.. Well.. I kind of had a feeling, a-and I broke up with Selena."

"Carter."

"Mhm?"

"You just made me shed a tear. Are you okay?"

"I guess so..."

"Okay... So obviously you aren't. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No... I'm fine."

"You sure? It's always good to talk things out, you know. Man or woman. You can talk. We're friends. Do you trust me?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay. So call me when you're ready to talk about it. Or I'll call you if that's what it'll come to."

"Thanks, Sydney."

"For what?"

"For you being you."

"No. Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!! Yay!!! Also... Happy Birthday to my friend who probably none of you know!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah!!! Hey, guys... Enjoy the chapter? Then

Vote,
Comment,
Or Share if you want! Okay! Well.. Later!