Número Veintinueve Segunda Parte (Part 2)

Bold - Carter

Italics - Sydney

CONTINUING LAST CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...."

"..."

"..."

"Please.... Say something."

"The thing is.... I don't know what to say first."

"First?"

"You just ruined this moment, Carter. Thanks."

"No problem."

"Haha. That's why I love you."

"Y-you love me?"

"Why else would I have kept talking to you for these past couple of dramatic weeks that turned into months? Just so I can make you listen to my problems so I can listen to yours so I can feel amazing that I know about someone else? Yes, Carter. I am in love with you. You just never noticed. You were off with your girlfriends. That's why I let you call me Syd sometimes. Why I call you Cart or Carterian. That's why I listen to you. Make sure you're okay. That's why I annoy you almost everyday. Why I made you hear what happened to me last week."

"But you said you hate me."

"Carter, when a woman says one thing, they might mean something else. That's what they do when they have a feeling. I said I hated you because I was in pain. I wanted you, but you were always with those girls. What was I supposed to do? Tell you I love you, even though we never met? We never met. That's why. You didn't even seem to like me anyways. I kept getting mixed signals. I couldn't decided whether to tell you or not! Okay?! I WAS SCARED!"

"..."

"You little mother trucker. You hung up didn't you."

"No."

"Then.... what is it?"

"I've liked you for a long time, but I only really found out I loved you was when I heard you with that guy. When... When that happened, I felt like I lost everything. Another time I thought I was in love, was when you wouldn't talk to me. I thought I lost it. I lost you. I started to get out of hand, and I just couldn't stand it without you. I couldn't get you out of my mind. Angeline started to notice, so we just let it go. The point is, I can't go on without you. Without your voice. Without your words. Without you, I feel nothing."

"Get out, Mads. I need alone time."

"Got you, little sis."

"Mads is there"

"Not for long. Later, kiddos."

Both: "Later."

"So... you now know my secret. I know yours. The thing is... I don't think we could we could work."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm too broken to be fixed. You... you'll get fixed. I can't."

"Why?"

"Even though everything seems fine when we talk. My life is anything but good."

"Broken pieces will one day find each other and be fixed by just being with each other. That's what I learned."

"What do you mean?"

"We're all broken. We aren't complete. We all have that other broken piece that's lost. One day... One day, we'll find that broken piece, and everything will fall into place for those two. When everyone finds their broken piece, all will come to place. That may not be part of the faith, but that's my philosophy. We're all broken. We'll all find our broken pieces and meet in heaven. You're my broken piece."

"How do you know? You have all those other girls. You have a world in front of you. I barely have enough. My career will barely be anything. You have a future."

"You do, too."

"No. I don't. My future will be full of crap. Yours will include a family, friends, people who love you. You already have that. I don't. My mom and dad died two years ago in a stupid car crash. No one loves us. Once you find me, you won't love me. That's for sure."

"I already found you. I already have seen you. Met you. Just... Not with my eyes. I love you. I have ever since I called you."

"Really?"

"Yes. And I won't ever leave you for someone else. I won't leave you if it was my choice. If I go, if you go, we'll meet one day. Up in heaven. Don't worry."

"Seriously? You, Carter, love me, Sydney?"

"Yes. I always do."

"You wanna meet one day, Carter? Maybe... This weekend at McDonalds in College Park? We can talk there."

"Anything you want, Cinderella."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe its almost done. Only like.... Five or six more chapters and I'm going back to my other stories. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys, so much. You all make my day when I see someone new reads. I love you guys. Well.... Later, nachos!