Numero Veinteocho

Please, everyone. Pray for those affected by the terrorist attacks in Brussels, Belgium. It's just inhumane to kill your own kind. I just... can't believe it. But yeah... Hang in there, Brussels. You'll get through this.

BOLD-CARTER

ITALICS-SYDNEY

PLAIN- MADELINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need to talk to her."

"Who is this?"

"You need to talk to Sydney."

"Who is this?!"

"Her sister, Madeline, you stupid. YOU NEED TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO HER."

"Why? She told me to back off. She never wanted to talk to me again. She hates me. Drunk words tell sober thoughts."

"Well, she was in pain."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I mean that you need to talk to her. She's turned into Godzilla without talking to you."

"Then why doesn't she just call me?"

"Because she thinks you won't answer after last time."

"Well. It's her fault."

"Please! Talk to her! I don't need another one of my family members crook up. Just... She's the only one I still got that gets me."

"Too, bad. I'm not talking."

"Just.... At least think it over. Please. You don't know what it's like."

"MADS!! WHO IS THAT?! *sobs* I REALLY NEED SOME ICE CREAM RIGHT NOW! I LOOK LIKE CRAP! I CAN'T GO OUT! COULD YOU BUY? WE CAN EAT TOGETHER!!"

"See what I mean."

"That's your problem."

"MADS!!"

"You're a jerk. I don't get why my sister ever liked you. Bye, idiot."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"*cries*"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EMOTIONAL CHAPTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woah.. I know you're probably angry at me. Sorry. This is how it goes. Dramatic. I really didn't like having to write this chapter, but you know. If it pains me, it should pain you. Well. Later, nachos. Love ya!