My Second Attempt

I am so sick of it! The bullies, the guys who keep sharing my pictures, and life itself. I regret doing what I did. I want my life to be over.
I walk to the laundry room where the bleach is. I take out the bottle. Mom and Dad are not home to bust me for another attempt. I take bottles of prescription drugs. I run upstairs with it. I run straight into my room as soon as I reach to the second floor. I shut the door. Leaving myself to my death.
I open the pill bottles and combine a bunch of pills together. I open the bottle of bleach. I pour the pills into my mouth. I gulp them down with the bleach.

I return to the tunnel of white light that gradually gets closer. I see Shannon again.
"I'm here to stay this time," I tell Shannon with glee.
"I never got to finish my sentence last time. I was going to say that I don't get why you would do that for me," she replies.
"Because. We're best friends. We did everything together."
"Even if that means taking your own life?"
"Yes. We never got bullied when we were together. It all went downhill after you left."
"You could have done was keep me as a memory."
"I would never do that."

The light tunnel went backwards again. The light and Shannon went away. What now? The pills and bleach should've killed me.