Epilogue: After Joleen Died (In 3rd Person POV)

Naomi and her parents entered the house at precisely 4:42 PM. They came in together after Naomi had issues with her car. Joleen came home on the bus like usual, so that's why she was able to do what she did. The moment the front door shut, a gunshot was heard from upstairs. Everyone immediately dropped their belongings then ran upstairs. The door was open this time. The three saw the youngest in the household with blood flowing out of the head and a gun in the mouth.
"Call 9-1-1!" Mom shouted as she cradled Joleen one last time. Dad fumbled to get his phone out to make the call. Naomi went to Joleen's desk and saw the note. Her eyes welled with tears as she read it aloud. She went over to the corpse with Mom. Dad came over as soon as he hung up. They all cried tears of sadness from losing their youngest.

Joleen Adkins. Died at fifteen from suicide. A handgun was used. Positioned from the inside of mouth. People knew her as kind hearted and fun loving. A clique in her class bullied her to her death after suffering the loss of her best friend Shannon Ayers for two years. She tried to seek help from authoritative figures after the loss and bullying. It wasn't helpful according to her mother, Stephanie Adkins. She noticed the differences in Joleen after Shannon moved away. She noticed how her eating habits suddenly changed. She tried to confront her, but nothing worked. Her father, Alan, gave Joleen a pocket knife for her birthday. He gave her certain instructions on using the knife. He knew what was going on, and specifically told her to not self harm with it.
At school, Joleen was remembered with a candlelight vigil. Her name was added to the board of fallen students. A tree was planted in her memory. The clique who bullied her faced disciplinary action. They were later arrested for encouraging suicide.
Naomi established a suicide prevention source to encourage others to continue living. She accepts phone calls and emails around clock to do the best to help. She saved many lives. She made her final decision to major in psychology after helping so many.
Stephanie and Alan became part of Naomi's establishment as well. They answer phone calls and emails as well. They also started taking psychology classes.

Eight years later, Joleen is still remembered. An suicide prevention clinic is established by the Adkins'.  More lives are saved.