Wanna Dance?

2:22 PM

I walk the hallways of the school and make my way towards the library, but right before I enter the room I get a call from Scott. "Hey Scott, What's up?" I begin. "Where are you?" "I'm uh- at the library at school" I say a little confused by his tone. "Can you meet us in front of the school?" "Hmh sure" I hum and start walking.

"So what's up?" I ask the moment I walk towards Scott who's leaning against his bike with his helmet in his arms. "We're going back to the cave, the home of the Wendigo" Scott says trying to drag me with him. "We?" I frown. "Well only if you want to join us" he now smiles at me which makes me laugh. Our small conversation gets interrupted by a car which stops right next to Scott his bike. Stiles jumps out of his jeep, making me wonder where the rest is. "Isaac, Allison and Lydia are already on their way" Scott immediately enlightens me the moment he notices my stare towards the empty seats in Stiles his car. I nod at him, walk towards the jeep and open the door. Both Scott and Stiles look at me and the actions i'm making. "So let's go" I say and sit down next to the drivers seat in the car.  "Where's your car?" Stiles starts. "You mean my mother's car?" I reply and raise my eyebrows which makes Scott laugh a little.

2:45 PM

2:45 PM

We arrive at the cave and make our way inside. The smell from inside is, described in one word, unbearable. The others turn around the moment they notice us. I give away a slight smile and put my hands in my pockets before noticing Isaac his stare. "So why are we here?" I then ask and clear my throat. "We have to find some more information about the Wendigo" Lydia answers while walking around. "And we have to identify the bodies" Stiles adds and throws the body bags, that he's been dragging along from his car, on the ground. "What about the Sheriff, isn't he supposed to do that?" Isaac begins. "And then? Tell everyone about what happened? About some supernatural human monster with claws and super strength who likes to hang humans until it rips them apart and eats them" Stiles sarcastically says. I chuckle and start observing the room until I notice a body hanging around. "One of its last victims" I softly whisper. "What?" I hear Isaac say who is now standing next to me. I look up to him and back to the body. "This is one of its last victims..." Isaac takes a good look at the body and grabs one of the body bags. He then puts the body into the body bag and closes it. "That's number one" he sighs.

After a few hours we had to get back to make ourselves ready for the party. We brought the body bags to Deaton and decided to finish the rest tomorrow.

5:52 PM

"Go with the white one" Lydia says.
Lydia, Allison and I are making ready for the party at the Argents house. "What do you think Alls?" I ask and turn around to look in the mirror. "I think Isaac will like it" she replies. I smirk and roll my eyes at the same time. "So Lyds, what about you?" I start. "What about me?" Lydia questions. "Well I mean... You and Stiles?" I look at Allison who's now giggling. "I mean, he's okay" she continues. "So there is a possibility! Great!" I say and laugh.
I wasn't wearing anything too "fabulous" since it wasn't a prom or anything like that, but I wasn't going in jeans either. I was wearing a white, short jumpsuit with some boots under it. My hair loose and some accessories. (Normally I don't decide/share the outfits, a daily day outfit, because everybody has a different style so ignore this if you don't like it.)
Lydia is wearing a black dress with some red flowers on it. Her hair is in a ponytail and she is wearing red lipstick and black heels. Allison is wearing a blue dress with a black jacket and also a pair of boots. Okay so now that i've shared their outfits with you we can continue!

7:10 PM

We arrive at the party and make our way through the crowd of people standing outside towards the front of the building. "We said around 7 right?" I ask and observe the crowd outside. "Yea, but its now..." Allison stops, checks her phone and continues her sentence. "...7:11" she puts down her phone and looks behind her. "They're probably inside already, so let's go inside" Lydia suggests. Allison and I nod and we walk in. We stop the moment we're inside and take a look at the crowd, DJ and the room itself. "Nice" I say to myself. "Well let's find them" Lydia sighs. I walk through a crowd of people towards the DJ to stand a little higher and notice Stiles who's now all over some random girl. "Well... That's a first" I softly say to myself again. I make my way towards Lydia who quickly turns around to me. "Found anyone?" She starts. "Well sort of" I smirk and point at Stiles and the girl. Lydia looks over to Stiles and answers with one simple word. "Finally" she says and I laugh.

While Lydia goes over to Stiles, I continue searching

While Lydia goes over to Stiles, I continue searching. I quickly get disturbed by some blonde guy who's now standing in front of me. "Wanna dance?" He asks in a tone that doesn't describe much good. "I'll pass" I say and continue walking without looking behind me. After taking a few steps someone grabs my arm which kind of angers me. I look behind me with a frown on my face and realize it's not the person I thought it was. "Isaac, hey" My frown has now changed into a smile. "She doesn't wanna dance mate" a male voice claims. It's the guy from before. I laugh. "He's right!" I begin and tilt my head as I smile. Isaac raises his eyebrows, takes a step back and puts his hands up. The boy seems confused and shakes his head. I chuckle and the boy walks away. "So are you sure you don't want to dance?" Isaac then questions. "Hmm... As long as you don't embarrass me." Isaac smirks, rolls his eyes, brushes his tongue over his teeth and looks away. I give him a soft push which causes him to grab my hand and pull me close. His hands are now tangled around my waist. I look up at him and at that moment the urge to kiss him has grown stronger than first. God, how I wanna kiss him. I bite my lip trying to control myself and at that moment Isaac speaks up. "Your heartbeat" he softly whispers in my ear causing me to blush. "Oh shit" I let out

 Chapter 14: Wanna Dance?