Symbols

It wasn't another Wendigo who decided to show up. It was Isaac.

I'm a bit shocked by the sudden appearance of Isaac, but also very relieved. My eyes follow my mother, who makes her way towards the toilet like I told her to, and then back to Isaac who's now pushing the Wendigo/boy against the wall. I watch how they show each other every corner of the room, to say it like that. I realize that because of the fact that the boy isn't a full Wendigo yet, far from actually, his powers aren't that strong, which means he can be killed like a normal human instead of using fire to the heart. I turn around and look at the cabinets in my kitchen. I open one of them and push everything out of the cabinet and take the shelve out of it. I run over to Isaac and the boy/Wendigo and scream for Isaac to get down. Isaac his face expression quickly changes to a full confused look. The moment he notices the shelve I'm holding he bends down. I hit half-boy/half-Wendigo, let's just say boy, against his head and he immediately falls down to the ground. My eyes widen and I let go of the shelve. "Did I kill it?!" I ask in a bit of a shock. I look at the body laying on the ground before looking at Isaac. Isaac takes a deep breath without taking his stare off me. I continue to look at him with my eyes still widened and try to control my breathing. Isaac his claws disappear just like his sharp teeth. He immediately rushes over to me and puts his arms around my waist to hug me. I chuckle softly, but before I can place my hands around his neck he ends the small hug and places his hands on my cheeks. "Are you okay?" he asks while looking into my eyes. "Yea, I'm fine." He lets out a relieved smile, chuckles and hugs me again, but this time a little harder than before. This time his arms are around my neck and my head is being pressed against his chest. I hold the back of his shirt tight without letting the body of the boy out of my sight, just in case.

After calling the pack they immediately come over

After calling the pack they immediately come over. We quickly find out that the boy is still breathing so we tie him up to a chair for when he wakes up. "What if there are more?" I ask softly while looking up to the pack. Scott sits down on the coffee table and looks at me, but before speaking up he looks up to the others. "Remember what Deaton said." Allison brushes her hand over her lips and quickly nods at Scott. "He said a Wendigo who died, but not correctly in the heart can take over someone else his body" she begins to speak. "Which means that the Wendigo from last time took over this boy his body instead of dying." "So what now? What did deaton told you besides that?" I ask. "Something about symbols, but I forgot..." She looks over at Stiles, Lydia and Scott who also don't seem to remember everything. "We should call him" Lydia says before pressing her lips together. She places her elbow on her other arm which she is holding up and places her hand next to her face. Stiles picks up his phone and dials a number. We all stare and wait for him to speak up. "Deaton..." He begins.

8:27 PM

"So all we have to do is draw a few symbols in a circle and that's it?" Stiles asks with a look of disbelief. Deaton, who came over, nods.

We make our way to the woods and set-up the place. We decided to end this monster so we can continue with our "normal" lives. After setting it all up we place the monster in the middle of the circle and wait. After waiting a few minutes, Allison speaks up. "What did we miss?" She asks. Deaton sits down and stares at the boy, who's tied to a chair, and seems to be thinking deeply. We sit down next to him except for Stiles who's wandering around. Lydia calls out for him and yells for him to sit down because of the nerves he's giving her. He continues to wander around and Lydia becomes annoyed. Lydia stands up and starts to yell at Stiles again. "STILES SIT DOWN OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL.." She stops screaming and presses her lips together. "Guys" Scott jumps in and mentions towards the circle. Scott his stare is now focused on the circle. It's becoming darker outside which reveals the Wendigo it's true hunting character. The circles starts to light up and the Wendigo starts to scream. Stiles immediately turns around and puts an arm around Lydia to make her step away from the circle. "It's beginning" Deaton calmly says. As the symbols light up the Wendigo its eyes do the same. He lets his head fall back and a bright, white light shines from out of its eyes. "What...." I say in shock not planning on finishing my sentence. We watch how the chair breaks and the Wendigo frees itself out of the grip of the chains. Isaac seems to stand ready to attack, but before he can do anything Deaton holds him back. The wendigo falls on its knees and the light that's been coming from out of its eyes now comes from his mouth, eyes, and ears. The boy falls on the ground and a dark cloud escapes him. The cloud, which is circling around the room while letting out a harsh and loud sound, all of a sudden falls down on the ground as a puddle of sand. Deaton walks towards it and brushes it into a jar. We watch how he finishes his actions and turns around to us. He gives us a warm smile and walks away.

Chapter 18: Symbols