See through

"Because you're not allowed to leave." I chuckle, a bit confused.

"Not allowed by who?" I question him, wanting to know more about what he's planning on doing. He then walks towards me before crouching down in front of me.

"Me."

"What are you talking about?" I ask as I look him right into his eyes and so does he and for a moment I feel like he's becoming a bit more vulnerable. It's like the real Isaac is trying to come through, but he's being pushed away by something, some sort of spell. I'd say there's someone else taking over his body, but I'm not sure if that's true.

"Isaac. Do you remember the day you came by my house, asking for a favor."
I watch how he now looks away from me, standing up and turning himself around, making me stare at his back. "Course I do."

"Do you remember how you woke up in the middle of the night? Panicked and scared." He slides his hand through his hair, slowly turning himself around. He then nods before innocently looking at me, but the innocence that he just showed me quickly disappears into absolutely nothing. It's like something is sucking away his feelings. 

"What is going on with you?" He looks at me, unsure of what to tell me. Unsure of himself. "Why are you working with the enemy?" I ask, whispering softly. Isaac his facial expressions immediately change into a harsh, colder and more intens look. "She's NOT the ENEMY" he screams, walking towards the other side of the room. He pulls his hair with his hands as he starts to squat down, hanging his head between his legs.

He's fooling himself. I shake my head, not believing what he just said, but then something else hits me. "She?" I say. "The Death Destroyer of the Night is a woman?" I ask him and I immediately notice how he's regretting the words which just slipped out of his mouth. His eyes grow and his jaw locks together. "You're really helping her? You're helping her kill?"
"Stop" he demands me, shaking his head. I keep my sight sharp and stuck on him as I lean forward with my hands behind my back. "This isn't you Isaac," I repeat, and with every word his anger rises.

"STOP," he yells at me, throwing the chair next to him against the wall next to me. The chair breaks by the power Isaac used and I look at it. "This is what she made you do." Isaac wants to reply, but gets caught off guard by a sound coming from out of the woods outside the house. He immediately goes outside to check it out which gives me the chance to reach my phone which I've been using all this time to let the group track me. I'm guessing they're the one outside, which gives me the perfect opportunity to release myself from the chains by lifting myself a little, causing me to rip out the wooden plank to which the pipe is loosely hanging.

That's what happens when you know all the weaknesses of the house. 

Chapter 47: See Through