Chapter 26:Break Up and New Love

Alan-

I wake up in the familiar hotel room. There's someone sitting on the bed-blond hair and green eyes.

Tracy.

She sees me awake, then reaches out and wraps her arms around me.

"Aren't you going to hug me back?" She asks me. I hesitantly embrace her. She pulls away after five seconds.

"What happened?" I ask her."And where is everyone?"

"Jace and his dad owns a mansion in a small city here in Washington." She replies."You were unconscious for twelve hours, it's the afternoon now. Me, your dad, you, and Emily are the only ones here."

"What about Three?" I ask her.

"He's also at Jace's mansion." She replies.

"Tracy." I start."Last night I seen you making out with Jace. Did he force you?"

She shakes her head.

"No." She replies, in my sorrow, I look down."I wanted it. For the past two weeks, I cheated on you with him. Sorry Alan, but I'm breaking up with you."

"Are you going back home?" I ask her, as she walks to the door.

"I'm going to live at Jace's mansion." She answers."So no, I won't be going home."

Anger flows through my body. Tracy cheated on me, and I had no idea.

The door to my hotel bedroom opens, and Emily walks in. Her and my dad are the only people who I want to see.

"Hey." Emily greets. She strides over to my bed, then sits on it. She changed from her dark pants and shirt, to black shorts and a gray T-Shirt.

"That was some fight." I tell her.

She laughs."And a epic way to start your birthday."

We laugh for awhile, then stare into eachother's eyes.

She places both of her hands on my cheeks. We shut our eyes, then kiss for three seconds. When the kiss ends, I wrap my arms around her.

"Emily, will you marry me when you turn eighteen?" I ask her.

"Yes Alan, I will marry you." She replies, sweetly.

We pull away.

"Your dad wants to head to Jace's mansion, as soon as you're ready." She says to me.

I nod.

With Emily as my girlfriend, things are now going to be less depressing.