Attack

Greta POV:
     I watched as Malcolm attacked Brahms. At first I genuinely thought that Malcolm was going to win until I heard a crack. I realized that the crack had come from Malcolm's head seeing as he was unconscious.
      I immediately tried to think of a plan to run around Brahms and escape. It seems he beat me to it since he was making his way towards me.
      "Stop" I shakily commanded. He listened though. "Greta... I won't hurt you please come here."he said to me. I ignored him and stayed in my corner slightly shaking.
        "Greta" he said in a warning tone. I just looked away. Slowly he started to come towards me. He kept coming til he was right in front of me. Brahms went to reach for me and that's when I snapped out of my victim state. I decided to do something. I wasn't going down without a fight.
       So I kicked him in the groin and as quickly as I could I started to climb over him since that was the only way out.
      I was almost all the way over him when I felt him grab my ankle. I screamed and kicked trying to get away, but he had a tight grip. He began pulling me towards him and maneuvering our bodies until he was straddling my waist.
       "Stop it Greta. You're being a bad girl. I would hate to have to punish you." He said to me in a deep and husky voice completely different from his childlike tone he has used up until this point.
       Immediately I started fearing for my life since I know what he can do.