Claimed

Greta's POV:
  "I had to Greta... you wouldn't have learned any other way"
"Bullshit!" I yell as I turn my body to face him. My breathing picks up and I feel my face heat up.
Rage.
That's all I feel towards him. There is no forgiveness nor care. All of my previous feelings for him have been flushed down a drain.
  "I hate you Brahms..." I spit out with so much malice. "You're selfish and cruel and I hate you..."
"Greta, you don't mean that" he steps towards me with an arm reaching out to grasp my hand. I jerk away from his attempt at affection.
"No, you don't deserve my touch or affection... and I didn't deserve these"
I say softly, gesturing to the cuts as silent, angry tears begin their parade down my rosy cheeks.
"Greta, please understand... I had to do it"
"No! You didn't have to do anything Brahms. You wanted to do this admit it."
"I-I" he cut himself off.
"That's what I thought" I said before snatching the towel from his hands. I wrap it around me and then proceed to walk into my room.
I hear his hesitant footsteps follow after me.
"Gre-"
"No" I say sternly as I begin to rummage through my dresser drawer looking for clothes.
He stays silent as I put on my undergarments, sweatpants, and loose white shirt. I ignore him as I walk back into the bathroom.
  He follows me like a lost puppy. I feel his eyes burn holes into me as I brush my hair and teeth.
  "What?!?" I yell at him as I turn around to face him. He stays silent as I glare up at him.
I huff softly as I receive no answer. My glare intensifies as my irritation grows.
  "Whatever" I say.
I go to step around his body that is blocking the doorway, but his hand enclosed around my wrist stopping me from leaving.
  "Greta..."
"No. I said no."
"You said what"
I turn to look at him with a glare.
"I'm going to explain what"
There's a pause as I wait for him to continue seeing as I can't shake his grip off and leave.
"I'm waiting" I say impatiently.
Brahms just watches me blankly before he furrows his brow and frowns.
   I gaze at him confused.
" I -" he starts shakily before cutting himself off. He pauses and takes a breath.
"Fuck it" he says before grabbing my face. He pins me against the wall and stares intensely into my eyes.
"Brahms, what"
"Shut up"
His stare is so intense that I do. After a minute of silence he leans in so close I can feel his warm breath fan against my face.
  "Brahms..."
"Shh..."
He continues to lean in until his face is pressed snugly into the crook of my neck. I feel him smile against my skin as he slowly inhaled my scent.
  I shift awkwardly as try to get some distance in between our bodies. He's so close that I feel as if I'm suffocating in everything that is him. His scent surrounds me and he is all I see and hear.
  My breathing picks up pace as I'm consumed.
He lifts his head up at the sound of my soft gasps.
"Greta..." he whispers.
I look up into his eyes still gasping.
"Calm down, Greta"
I try to... but I can't, not with him this close to me.
  Brahms stares at me and notices that I don't calm down. He sighs softly and looks down. I look past him and into the mirror.
  He looks up and says my name, but I don't acknowledge his call for attention. I continue to stare at my reflection in the mirror until he grasps my chin firmly so that my eyes meet his gaze.
  "What do you want?" I ask. There is a strain in my voice and it has dropped a level so that my words come out raspy.
He doesn't answer me, instead he leans in and kisses me. The kiss starts off gentle, but when I don't respond he becomes aggressive. He nibbles and bites my lip, shoving his tongue into my mouth and exploring every inch before pulling away.
  " I want you" he says softly.
"Only you. You're mine and I am yours. That's why I marked you and myself."
  I pay him no mind until the last part.
"What?" I ask confused.
   "You didn't think it was just you right? I'm as much yours as you are mine so it's only fair that we match." He says while lifting up his shirt to show my initials engraved in his side.
   I gasp softly.
"W-why would you..." I trail off, the words getting stuck in my throat.
Brahms shoots me a look of disbelief.
"Greta, I thought you would've learned."
He sighs as if I've disappointed him. I watch as he shakes his head, chuckling slightly.
"Greta everything I do to you I do because
I love you.... love. That's why I've kept you here and marked you and taken care of you"
"Taken care of me?!? No!! You're wrong... that's not love!!!"
"Yes it is.." he says softly as he rubs his thumb over my cheek. I push his hand away from my face and stare deeply into his eyes.
"No, its obsession"