Stuck

Hey guys it me. Well sorry for the wait. Thank you for sticking around and reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a little different with some 😉 suggested parts. More coming soon seeing as she is kind of stuck with him for the moment. So enjoy!! Merry Christmas!!

Greta's POV:
Brahms and I just stared at each other after he finished his speech. If I wasn't so scared I probably would have yelled at him saying that I'm not his property but right now that didn't seem like the best thing to do. So I stayed still and stared into his cold dark eyes.
After a few more seconds Brahms raised his hand. I flinched away not wanting him to hit me or touch me but I wasn't fast enough since a second later his hand was caressing my cheek. I went to move away but his other hand grabbed my waist and held me in place so I couldn't move.
I turned away from him disgusted by his actions that I just learned of. He wasn't having any of that as he immediately turned my head back to face him. His stare bore into my head as I continued to look at the ground.
I felt him lean his head in closer to me. I closed my eyes praying he'd move away and let me go. Instead I felt lips on my neck leaving little kisses.
I jerked my head up and stared shocked as I came in contact with an unmasked Brahms.
" I'm sorry Greta. I didn't mean to hurt you, but everything I said I meant. You're mine okay?" He said gazing at my face. I looked off into space behind him. " okay" I spoke in defeat. I was still so angry and hurt but I couldn't deal with Brahms right now. I just needed to get away from him now.
"Good now let's go to bed" he said sternly. He took my hand and led me upstairs. I went to my bedroom and Brahms followed me. " Brahms what are you doing??" I asked nervously. "I always watch over what's mine so I'm sleeping in your bed with you from now on " he said
"Brahms that's not-"
"Don't fight me Greta" he spoke darkly.
I immediately shut up and continued on my way with him trailing behind.
Once in my room I grabbed some clothes and turned to go to the bathroom. I changed quickly not wanting to anger him and quickly returned. Brahms had already made himself comfortable on my bed and he immediately turned his gaze to me as I walked in.
  He patted the bed and I obeyed. I slowly walked over and laid myself down with as much space between us as possible.
Brahms was having none of that as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Mine" he hummed as he pecked my neck. He continued this until he found my sweet spot. I moaned softly and blushed as he looked up at me.
I didn't  mean to. I can't believe I let it slip.
  His eyes held innocence, curiosity, and something darker.
" what was that Greta??" He asked.
I was embarrassed with my actions and him asking made me remember that he has the mindset of a young boy and doesn't know anything really.
" well um you see" I stuttered out. He cut me off though. " don't stress yourself Greta. I know what it was. You moaned because you enjoyed it." He saw my confused look and explained.
" I may have been locked away for a long time now but that doesn't mean I didn't spy on my parents. I remember them watching this movie I believe it was called 50 shades of grey" I blushed at the image of Brahms watching his parents watching that sexual movie.
  " well now that I know you enjoy my touch how about we have some fun Greta??" He spoke seductively. "Um Brahms" I was cut off by him kissing me. I froze but I snapped out of it immediately as he tried to make the kiss deeper. " Brahms no stop" i cried out. He stopped immediately and looked into my eyes.
  " okay I'll stop for now, but you're mine Greta so it's bound to happen some time so prepare. It's me and you babe" he whispered as he laid down. I slowly turned away from him and thought over what he said.
I cried myself to sleep knowing my fate was sealed.