I dont know

Greta's POV:
   I don't know how to feel.
   I don't know what to think.
   I don't completely understand.
He is just so bi-polar.
One second he is a ruthless murderer and then the next he is taking care of me.
  I find it sweet and him far more tolerable,but I don't know how to deal with his possessiveness.
  Why is he so obsessed with me??
Why does he want me to stay??
I'm so confused...
"Greta??" I hear him call from the hallway.
"May I come in??" He asks.
I contemplate whether to let him in or not.
"No, I'm about to get ready for the day"I respond not wanting to see or speak to him since he is the cause of my confusion.
  I just laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes. I relaxed for about 3minutes until I felt breathe on my face.
   I slowly opened my eyes and a mere 2 inches from my face was Brahms. I just stayed still looking into his eyes.
  "You lied to me Greta," he spoke slowly and calmly in his childlike voice.
"I don't like to be lied to" he said this time in his deep voice. It sent chills down my spine; his childlike voice freaks me out because he is grown, but when he speaks to me like this in his adult voice I'm terrified.
  "I'm sorry" I say meekly.
Instead of responding he just raised his hand. I flinched thinking he was going to strike me since he is upset with me.
  He didn't hit me though he just brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek.
"Why did you do it??" He asked slowly.
"I-I " I stuttered out.
"I'm waiting" he said sternly.
"I was confused and needed to be alone"I finally got out.
"Oh " he whispered.
I looked at him shyly hoping he would leave. Instead he crawled into the bed with me and pulled me towards him. He roughly turned my head to face him.
He looked into my eyes and said in a voice you would imagine would be the Devils " You are mine. You will do as I say. You will stay here. Got it?? You're mine. " he paused for a second then continued as I stayed silent.
" Say it Greta. Say that you're mine."
"I-I .... No" I said with confidence.

* * * *
Sorry for the long wait.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please vote and comment.
I'd really appreciate it.
If you'd like add it to your library.
Have a wonderful rest of day or night.
Oh and leave suggestions or requests for this or other stories if you'd like.

Follow me on wattpad and Instagram(sel_parr) if you'd like to chat and stay updated. Thanks bye for now...