Fourteen

look at this gif and tell me it's not perfect for this chapter lmao. Also- very important A/N at the end.

Can you hear my voice this time?

D A I S Y

I was in the middle of telling Alec that, really, it was very obvious Magnus was secretly a yellow glittery squirrel when the doorbell rang.

'I'll get it!' I yelled, and Alec groaned loudly. A few seconds too late, I realised that I didn't really need to shout- Alec was lying on the floor beside me only a few feet away.

I staggered upwards, and tripped over my own foot, landing on the floor next to Alec. 'What a lovely sofa,' I told him. 'You're a very pretty sofa.'

Alec looked like he wanted to hit me. 'I'll get the door,' he said, rolling his eyes.

'The door rang?' I asked blankly, staring at his butt as he walked away from me. 'How can a door ring? Don't phones do that?'

I heard muffled conversation coming from the door. 'Thank God you're here,' I heard Alec say. 'Why didn't you pick up your phone? I called Raphael, I was that desperate.'

'Coffee?' someone else asked.

'Coffee!' I yelled at the top of my voice. 'Can someone get me some coffee?'

'NO.' Alec yelled back. 'NO WAY.'

Magnus walked into the room, looking at me in concern. 'How are you feeling, Daisy?' He asked.

'Perfect!' I told him. 'Do you have a tail?'

'No.'

'Why not?' I pouted and then laughed again. 'Don't you think you should have a tail?'

Alec looked like he was torn between laughing, crying, and screaming. 'No. I don't think Magnus wants a tail.'

'Of course Magnus wants a tail! Why wouldn't Magnus want a tail? Everyone wants a tail! You want a tail, I want a tail, Magnus wants a tail, I want a tail. Wait, I said that twice. Whoops! My bad.' I giggled hysterically again.

'What do we do?' Alec asked Magnus urgently.

Magnus looked at me in corner, and I waved at him cheerfully before launching into a very off-key version of Britney Spears, Womaniser.

'We just have to wait and not leave her alone,' Magnus said slowly. 'Other than that, there's not really anything to do. The affects should wear off in a couple of hours.'

I switched songs and started to sing On My Mind. 'Oh, I got you on my mind!' I bellowed. 'Oh, I got you on my mind!'

As those were all the lyrics to the song I knew, I quickly stopped and started going through Frozen songs.

'A couple of hours?' Alec hissed. 'What do you mean, a couple of hours? Oh my God.'

'Only an hour and a half more of her like this,' Magnus explained, waving a hand at me.

'DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?' I screeched.

'This isn't even singing,' Alec whispered, clutching his head and groaning. 'This- this- I don't have words.'

'COME ON, LET'S GO AND PLAY!'

'After a while, she'll start to come down from the high and then get really miserable,' Magnus said, as I carried on singing.

'I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE, COME OUT THE DOOR! Alec, do you have a hairbrush?' I giggled and flicked my hair, snorting. 'I wanna sing into a hairbrush!'

'I'll get you a hairbrush,' Magnus volunteered, and he trudged away just as the doorbell rang again.

'I'll get it,' I said, humming as I tried to pull myself up from the sofa. 'Let me get it, leave me alone, Alec, I can get up by myself!'

I scowled at Alec and stood up shakily, then promptly tripped over his feet and lay face-first on the floor. 'Ow,' I mumbled.

'I'll get it,' Alec said. His footsteps faded away from the door, and I got up slowly before collapsing back on the sofa, closing my eyes and starting to hum Let It Go.

The sound of the door opening interrupted my humming, and then there was a crash.

'Raphael?' Alec demanded.

A-N- first, would some of you guys mind checking out my new books? I love the ideas of them already, and I just feel really motivated for them.

One's a 100 fanfic, and the other's a teen wolf one because I'm teen wolf trash. The teen wolf one is called Monsters, and the 100 one is called smokestacks. Checking them out would mean the world to me- they're on my profile.

Okay, now the important important important stuff.

I literally hate this stupid book, I wrote it when I was about twelve and thought Alec Lightwood was the cutest thing ever.

I'm now not that much older and not at all wiser, but I just really really hate the way I made the plot (aka no plot) the way I made Daisy and Alec interact (liking each other in the first ten seconds- why?) and asdfghjkl I know you guys really like it but tbh I just can't summon the energy to write it anymore.

I literally just can't. So here's what I'm going to do- I'm going to leave this book up because, hey, it's got 60k+ reads and I'm a fame whore, so I'll leave it up and then post a NEW angels fanfic with the same Daisy character, just with a different faceclaim and a different love interest because hey I still think Alec Lightwood is the cutest thing ever, but some people have talked to me about how me making him straight/bi in this fanfic is kinda upsetting them, so I'll make a Simon fanfic!

Yay!

I kind of originally wanted to do that, but then I didn't. So now I'm doing it.

I'm so so sorry for all you people who this upsets and disappoints. It truly makes me sad to end this book because it really has been a journey for me, but I just look back on this and it's just so messy, and I really really don't want to continue with it.

On the plus side, you'll get a Simon book for all you Simon lovers, with a better plot and better writing and you'll still have Daisy for all you Daisy lovers.

Thank you so so much for all your support and love. I couldn't have got this far without you.

xxx Jade