Alone With Brahms

The next day

Afternoon

My sister was outside with Malcolm, while I was giving Brahms his lesson. "Hey Rosa." Greta says, as she walks in. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Malcolm is taking me out, so will you be okay with Brahms?" She asks. "Yeah, but did you ask Brahms?" I asked.

"Brahms, can I go out? I can? Thanks." Then she left and I turned to him.

"She didn't even give you a chance to talk. Okay, where were we?" I started again.

Brahms' POV

I get to be alone with my Rose. I'm glad, this is my chance to reveal myself to her.

Time skip

Rosalinda's POV

I was putting Brahms in his bed, when my sister came in. "Hey, I'm leaving now." She said. "Say goodnight to Brahms." I tell her.

"Night Brahms. Later sis." Then she left. I sigh, then look at Brahms.

"She always gets a date, but do I? Nope." I said. "If you were alive, would you date me?" I asked, then heard a whisper.

I smile at what I heard. "Thanks, Brahms." I kissed his forehead, then leave the room after turning off the light.

Time skip

"Rosalinda." I hear a child's voice repeat and I look up. I gasped, when I saw a man wearing a doll mask. "Brahms?" I asked softly and he nodded.

I touch his cheek and smile. "I knew you were alive. I knew Malcolm and my sister were wrong." I said, still looking at him. He lifts his mask up so I can see his lips, then kisses me.

I returned his kiss with as much love as he. Once we part, I gaze at him. "I love you, Brahms." I whisper.

"I love you too, Rose." He whispers back and I smile. "Please keep calling me that. I won't tell my sister, but please visit me at night." I beg and he nodded, before leaving.

The next day

I woke up Brahms and got him dressed. I saw my sister and Malcolm playing pool. "So, how was the date?" I ask.

"It wasn't a date." She insists. "Mmhmm. Do you believe it wasn't a date Brahms?" I ask and I hear a whisper.

"Brahms says no." I said, then go to give Brahms his food. I hear the duo talking about Brahms when he was 'alive'. What I hear irritates me greatly. I pick up Brahms and handle his leftovers, before I go to the game room.

"Its not nice to talk to people behind their backs." I say, then go upstairs with Brahms. I put him in my room and lay on the bed.

Brahms' POV

Greta upset my beloved rose greatly. Why can't she accept our love? I'll think of a way to make her accept it.

Greta's POV

"Your sister is very odd." Malcolm says. "Yeah, she's always been like that, but now she acts like Brahms is alive, even after I told her he died 20 years ago." I said.

Time skip

I was talking to Sandy, when I heard giggling. When I opened the door, I saw my shoes and the doll staring at me. I quickly close the door and the phone rings. I answer and I hear a child's voice.

"Rosalinda, if this is you, it isn't funny." I said. "Why did you say mean things about my pretty Rose?" The voice asked, then I hung up and it soon rang again.

"Why did you do that? She's my darling. Greta?" I hung up and threw the phone. I heard a knock on the door, along with humming. The footsteps left, then soon returned.

"Why can't you understand that she loves me and I love her? I made this. Its your favorite." Then he left.

I was shocked, when he said that he and my sister are in love. I open the door to see a peanut butter and jelly sandwich cut in half. I then looked up to see that Brahms wasn't in his room and the phone rang. "Greta?" It was Malcolm.

"Hey, Malcolm, so the weirdest thing just happened." I informed him. "What?" "I heard like a voice and he asked why I can't accept the love between him and my sister." "What?"

Then I heard my sister laughing. "Hey, I need to go see my sister." Then I hung up and left. I went to her room to see her door open a little and her looking up at someone.

"You actually did that?" She asked, then started laughing. "I did, darling." I heard a voice whisper, making her laugh.

"Quiet, my sister will hear you." She scolded, still giggling. "You are the one making noise, love." The voice chuckled.