Brahms Really is Alive and a Surprise

He rushes at Cole, after he gently pushed me away. Malcolm tried to stop him, but is shoved. He starts punching Cole and slamming his head to the ground, while my sister tries to stop him. He shoves her away and stabs Cole in the neck. He stands up then Malcolm hits him in the head.

"Brahms!" I rush over to him. While my sister runs away with Malcolm. We follow and stand in their way. They run upstairs and he shows me a pathway.

The door was locked, so we try to enter through the closet. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and fall to my knees. "Are you alright?" Brahms asked, as he rushed over to me.

"Just follow them." I say and he nods, then does so. I start crying in pain and once the pain stopped, I heard a cry. I looked down to see a baby girl. I pick her up and clean her, before I go to Brahms' room in the walls, where I find my sister and Malcolm.

"Where are you going?" I ask and the two gasp, then turn to me. "Where did you get that baby?" He asks.

"Simple, Greta this is your niece." I answer and they start to run away, making me sigh. I looked at my daughter to see her looking at me, before she smiled.

Greta's POV

I was shocked, when I read the letter saying that the Heelshires were dead. "What are you doing?" We gasped and turned to see my sister holding a baby. "Where did you get that baby?" Malcolm asked.

"Simple, Greta this is your niece." Was all she said, before we started running.

Rosalinda's POV

"Oh well. Daddy will get them soon. Yes he will. Yes he will." I coo as I tickled her and Brahms came in.

He was shocked when he saw our daughter. "Is that?" He asked and I nodded. "What should we name her?" I asked.

"Alice." He whispers and I nod. "You want to help daddy find Aunt Greta?" I ask and she giggled. "Of course you do."

Brahms' POV

I found my beloved in my room in the walls. I was shocked when I saw the infant in her arms that resembled her, but had my eyes. "Is that?" I ask and she nodded.

"What should we name her?" She asked. "Alice." I answer and she nods.

"You want to help Daddy find Aunt Greta?" She asks our child, who giggled. "Of course you do."

Rosalinda's POV

We chased them and Brahms smashed a wall, but they still got away. We ran into Malcolm and Brahms attacked him. When we looked up, my sister was gone and Brahms punched a pipe. "She'll come back." I whisper to him, touching his arm and he kissed me passionately.

When we parted, we looked at Alice, who was staring at us confused. I gave her to Brahms, who held her gently in his arms. "Let's go." I whisper and we walk upstairs.

Time skip

We heard the door open and walked to the foyer. "So you did come back. Let me guess for Malcolm, because it can't be me. Your sister who just gave you a niece." I said, glaring at her as we walked over.

"Brahms its time for bed now. You know the rules." She said and we followed her to Brahms' room. "Put that down now Brahms." He put his weapon down and she moved the covers.

"You ready for bed?" She asks and he nodded, before sitting on the bed. "Under the covers. Be a good boy, Brahms, and go straight to sleep." She said as she covered him up.

"Kiss." He said. "No kiss tonight Brahms. That's your punishment. I'm sorry." She says, before I can walk over.

"Kiss." He says, reaching out for me and I walk over. He lays down and I move his mask so I can see his lips. I kiss him with all the love I have for him and he returned it.

"That's enough." I hear my sister say, but we don't part only deepen the kiss as his arms go around my waist and mine around his neck. Before we could go further, I felt a pain in my back, making me pull away and gasp. I look and see that my sister stabbed me in the back. Brahms shoves her to the wall and starts choking her.

She grabs one of the toys and throws it at where she hit me. I gasp and Brahms rushes over. My sister runs away and leaves the house, then I heard Alice crying.

Brahms' POV

This woman has the nerve to follow the routine now. She even says I can't get a kiss goodnight. But my beloved comes over and we share a kiss. It was ended when she pulled away and gasped. I saw that Greta had stabbed her and I shoved her into a wall, then started choking her.

I only stopped when I heard my beloved gasp and I rushed over to her. Greta got away, but I didn't care. My beloved was still with me and gave me a child.