Epilogue

Five years later

I never saw my sister again after that night. Brahms fixed the doll that we soon gave to our daughter. She never let it out of her sight. We stayed in the mansion and fixed it up. No one dares to even come over here.

"Mommy!" I look down to see Alice with her doll. "Hi Alice, what is it?" I ask, her kneeling down. We decided to use Brahms' rules for raising our children and use a similar schedule.

"Hide me! I'm playing with Daddy!" She says and hides in a different part of the kitchen. Then Brahms came in. A year after what happened, we got married.

"Where is Alice?" He asks me and I shrug, but motion to where she was. He pulled me close and kissed me. "Ewww!" He let me go and grabs our daughter.

"You did that on purpose! Not fair Daddy!" She yells, making him laugh at her anger. I heard small footsteps and see our son, Victor, looking into the kitchen, before he walks towards me. Victor is three and is very shy, like Brahms, while Alice is similar to me.

"Hey Victor." I say as I pick him up. He hides his face in the crook of my neck. "Sister is too loud." He whispers, but we can hear him.

"I am not!" She yells, angry, and her brother flinches. "Alice." Brahms says in a warning tone. "I'm sorry." She whispers.

"Good. Now go and keep playing your game." I told them and the children ran off. Brahms came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you." He whispers in my ear.

"For what?" I ask looking at him. "For loving me and giving me a family." I smile and kiss him.

Time skip

I put the kids on bed and walked back to the room I share with Brahms. We took his parents room, Victor took Brahms' old room, while Alice took my old room. I changed and lied down on the bed, when I felt arms wrap around me. I look at Brahms and we kiss, before we went to sleep.