Their Love is Real

Rosalinda's POV

Two days later

I woke up Brahms and we ate breakfast. I went to the study and after his lessons I played his lullaby. "She can play the piano?" I turned my head to see my sister and Malcolm.

"What is it?" I ask, as I picked up Brahms. "Your sister told me that she heard a voice, that said you and him are in love. Who is it that you love?" Malcolm asked.

"Brahms." I answer simply. "You do know that he's dead and that is a doll right?" My sister said.

"No, he's not!" I shout the walk away. "He is dead, I saw his grave." My sister said as the two followed me. I started crying and I walked upstairs.

I put Brahms in my bed and lock the door. I kneel beside my bed and put my head in my arms as I cry. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and saw Brahms. I jumped into his arms and he let me cry.

"They won't listen." I cry into his chest as he holds me tighter. I soon pass out.

Brahms' POV

As I held my darling in my arms, I feel my anger growing. They won't listen to her, but I'll fix that.

Greta's POV

We listen as my sister stops crying and manage to open the door. "Let's see if he can move around and maybe she's in love with his spirit." I say and put him in the floor of his room. I drew around him with chalk and closed the door. We went to my room and we left, after two minutes.

I open the door to see him no there. We rush to my sister's room and see her still asleep, before going back to Brahms' room. We searched for him and saw him on the furnace by the door. "He is alive." I gasp.

Rosalinda's POV

I woke up soon after and saw Brahms' wasn't there. "Brahms? Brahms?" I started to get worried and ran downstairs. I sigh in relief when I see him with my sister and Malcolm.

I rush over to him and pick him up. "There you are!" I gasp hugging him. "So, you're in love with the spirit of Brahms?" Malcolm asks and I look at them confused.

"We're gonna go out tonight." My sister says, then I left.

Time skip

I was in my room waiting for Brahms. My sister had already left and said she would stay in town for the night. I heard footsteps and saw Brahms, then I rushed into his arms. "I missed you." I whisper, then kissed him with as much love as I have for him.

He returned it with equal affection. That night he showed me how much he truly loved me. He made love to me and stayed with me until it was morning. When my sister returned, she spent time with Brahms and I.

Seven months later

She was washing her hands after we ate, when I heard the sound of a billiards ball being hit. "Malcolm?" My sister asked. I was about to check it out, but I suddenly felt nausea come over me.

"Wait here." I order, before rushing to the bathroom. Once I was finished, I returned to the kitchen to see them still there. "Are you okay?" Greta asks and I nod, before picking up Brahms and we go to the pool room.