Blood

After breaking Stefan's neck again, Klaus dragged Audrey out of the truck. He gripped her arm brutally tight as he pulled them towards a dark ally. He pushed her against a wall and gripped her throat tightly. "Tell me what Stefan is hiding," Klaus growled trying to compel her.

"I-I don't know," Audrey lied. She tried clawing his hands off her neck, but nothing worked. Klaus was tempted to knock her out but a familiar noise caught his ears before he could.

"Really, Nik?! Let her go!" Rebekah said speeding up to them. Klaus shushed her angrily and tuned his ears.

"Elena, you are coming with us to set everything up! It's final!" Caroline Forbes said dragging her friends to the high school.

"It just doesn't feel right without Audrey here," Elena sighed. "All I can do nowadays is worry about her. I mean she could be dead by now Caroline!" Caroline sighed and hugged her friend.

"Don't think like that. Stefan would never let that happen anyways," Caroline assured. "She'd want us to do this," Klaus tuned them out after hearing what he needed to hear. The doppelgänger was alive. No wonder his hybrids were failing. His eyes went back to the human in his hands and he squeezed her.

"Your sister's alive. You forgot to mention that," He snarled.

"You-," She gasped struggling for breath. "Never asked," He was impressed with her fearlessness. He loosened his grip on her throat until he eventually let her drop. The minute she could breath again she was panting.

"Bekah, watch Stefan for me. Audrey and I have to pay her sister a visit," Klaus smirked. Rebekah glanced at her friend in worry but nodded and did as her brother requested. Klaus pulled Audrey up and dragged her to the high school.

"Klaus," Audrey pleaded. "Please don't do this!" He ignored her and sped them away. When they reached a hallway he walked over to a girl setting down mousetraps. She stood and faced him.

"Be a dear and tell your friends that you need some help," He compelled. She nodded and turned to walk away. Not too soon later Elena was walking into the hall. The moment Audrey saw her older sister she ran to her. Elena was shocked to see her sister, but even more shocked to see Klaus.

"Lena!" Audrey cried hugging her sister. Elena gasped and hugged her back. Her eyes never left Klaus.

"There's my girl!" Klaus shouted.

"Klaus," Elena gasped backing up. Audrey let go of her sister and pushed her towards the doors. Elena got the hint and tried to run but Klaus sped in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He tsked. He grabbed Elena's arm and started pulling her away. Audrey followed closely trying to get Elena free. When they reached the gym Klaus stopped. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing,"

"If you're going to kill me, just do it," Elena snapped.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer," Klaus smirked pulling the doppelgänger into the gym. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "Attention seniors! You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home," The American accent Klaus spoke in nearly made Audrey burst out with laughter. He sounded like a freak to her. If the situation wasn't so tense she would be crying on the floor from laughing. At the other end of the gym stood Dana and Chad. Two kids who went to school with Audrey and Elena. Klaus recognized them too and sped over to them. "I remember you two,"