Heaven Knows

"Tyler," Audrey whined. "Entertain me," Tyler rolled his eyes at his friend and kicked her off the couch they were sitting on. "Hey!"

"How are you not withering with panic right now? Alaric has Elena and Caroline and could possibly kill Klaus tonight," Tyler stated cocking his eyebrow at her. Audrey stood up from the floor and brushed herself off.

"Klaus will be fine because he always is," She assured. "As for my sister and best friend. Let's just hope the Salvatore brothers do what they do best and save their asses,"

"I can't believe Klaus is making me babysit your ass," Tyler groaned.

"Don't act like you're being forced. I know all about you breaking your sire bond," Audrey said defensively. Tyler's eyes immediately widened. "Don't worry, I won't tell Klaus. I promised Caroline I wouldn't,"

"Thank god you're the only one around here who actually makes good on their promises," Tyler sighed with relief. Audrey smiled proudly and sat back down beside him on the couch.

"Thank you. Now, let's get going on this movie marathon. We have eight Harry Potter movies to get through," The Gilbert girl cheered. Tyler just groaned loudly and miserably.

-

"You know, I'll never see what Audrey sees in you," Stefan said to Klaus as they pulled up to the school. Klaus smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Must be nice though. To finally have someone that has to love you. You didn't even have to compel her,"

"This attitude of yours is bumming me out," Klaus frowned. Stefan rolled his eyes and sighed. Where was Damon? "The bond between her and I may be extremely strong, but that doesn't mean that our feelings for one another aren't real," Klaus was tempted to cringe at himself. Since when did he have to give explanations to people?

"Audrey's a good person, Klaus. If you hurt her I'll find a way to break that bond between the two of you and kill you myself," Klaus was somewhat shocked by Stefan's words. He'd expect something like this from Damon, since the older Salvatore always had a soft spot for Audrey, but not Stefan. Once Bonnie, Damon, and Jeremy all arrived at the school Stefan and Klaus got out of the car to meet them.

"Look at this. One big happy family," Klaus taunted sarcastically.

"Drink this. It's my blood. It's bridges us, all together so that when I stop Jeremy's heart, you'll have the power to stop Alaric's. You need to make a physical connection to his bloodstream; a vein, artery, something connected to his heart," Bonnie explained handing the vial of her blood to Damon. Damon drinks some and passes it along to Stefan.

"If one of us gets a clean shot, take it. The other two hold him down," Stefan said before taking a sip. He hands the vial to Klaus who looks at it cautiously.

"Before we all walk through these doors, let's get on the same page, shall we? I was the one who created your vampire bloodline, therefore I am responsible for your lives and Tyler's life, Caroline's life, Abby's life, and of course, Audrey's life, should anything go wrong," Klaus said smugly.

"Or you're just lying to save your ass," Damon suggested.

"I'm not lying. But go ahead, call my bluff, let the teacher kill me. You'll be dead soon thereafter. Not to mention Audrey would be dead immediately," Klaus snapped before drinking the rest of Bonnie's blood.

"Let's just get this over with, shall we?" Stefan said with annoyance. Damon, Stefan, and Klaus all headed for the school in anxious spirits. Damon would have to make sure Klaus lived, even if it met getting killed. He couldn't bare if Audrey died because they fucked up. Once the entered the school the trio split up. Klaus was walking down a hallway when he heard footsteps. He crept around the corner to see Caroline. He quickly grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth.