Lithium

After school Caroline and Audrey were starting cheerleading practice on the sidelines while the football players practiced on the field. Audrey was stretching beside Caroline when their coach walked up. "Has anybody seen, Dana?" The two girls shared a look before shrugging at their coach. Of course they knew where she was. Stefan had killed her.

"Sounds like you have an opening on the squad," Rebekah chirped, appearing out of nowhere. Audrey stood up with Caroline and crossed her arms at the blonde original.

"What are you doing?" Caroline hissed. Rebekah ignored Caroline and began to stretch. "Hey. Hey, you can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives," Caroline scoffed as she stopped Rebekah from stretching.

"I'm only interested in yours," Rebekah remarked, smirking at the cheerleader. "Your popularity, your spunk," She glanced back at the football field. "Maybe even your boyfriend,"

"Rebekah, why are you doing this? Don't you have better things to do?" Audrey sighed. She didn't want to get in the middle of the two girls but she knew Caroline would do something stupid.

"I thought you'd be happy for me. We can finally start doing things together, since we're friends and all," She smiled at the brunette.

"Last I checked, friends don't throw each other into walls and almost kill them," Audrey said raising an eyebrow. Rebekah's face fell.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you. You jumped in front of your sister and I may have overreacted. I'm not used to being around humans," Rebekah explained. "I like you Audrey. I just hope you can forgive me,"

"Oh my god. An original is actually apologizing," Audrey teased playfully. "Now, if only your brother could do the same,"

"Please. Hell would have to freeze over for Nik to do anything of the sort," Rebekah sneered rolling her eyes at the thought of her brother. "He only apologized to me because he knows how I can be,"

"True," Audrey smirked, earning a glare from the original. When Audrey turned to talk to Caroline she noticed she was gone. Her eyes went to the football field where her best friend seemed to be yelling at her boyfriend. "Hey, lay off Caroline okay? This is her last year of school and it's already been pretty shitty,"

"I can't help that she's sparked my interest," Rebekah said innocently. When she saw that a group of guys were watching her, she decided to show off. She took off, doing a front handspring and landing in the splits. The guys cheered for her but her eyes landed on Caroline and Tyler. She waved flirtatiously at them. Audrey, who had been watching, wanted to lower the Originals ego a little bit. She took a running start before doing a roundoff back handspring, back tuck, and ending it with a full twisting layout. Years of gymnastics had given her the strength to do all of that, but because of her recent head injury she had major whiplash. The guys watching them cheered louder and Rebekah frowned at her friend. Audrey shrugged innocently.

"Sorry Beks, you just inspired me," She joked stretching her arms above her head. Rebekah smirked and stood up to nudge her.

-

"Go Elena, go Elena. Go, go, go, Elena!" Audrey cheered as her sister lifted weights. Elena laughed and tried to continue lifting but her sister was making it impossible.

"My hot little cheerleader is looking very-," Damon began as he walked into the room.

"Don't even finish that sentence," Audrey said cutting him off. He smirked at her as he continued his strides to the sisters. "But I will say that your sexiness is at an all time high today,"