2

Even though (last update) something happened, I'm going to wait to write about that one. I'll write about my other experiences and then talk about the ones in the new house.

»ω«ω»ω«ω»ω«ω»ω«ω»ω«ω»

This happened a long time ago too, but it's something to remember.

When I was a kid, we moved around a lot. I usually stayed in a certain school for a semester (sometimes less) and then we'd pack up and move somewhere else, I'd end up at a new school. We always stayed in the same state, in one of three towns. Never did we stray from that.

So this was at a different apartment. It was at the same complex as the one mentioned in the first experience, so it has the same layout. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, noticing someone in the mirror, behind me.

Her skin was pale, but green with dirt and murky water, her hair was dark, most likely blonde, except her hair was wet, which made it darker. It hung in strings, like after getting long hair wet for a really long time. Her white dress, which was around a medium length, was torn and dirty, like she'd been through murky water. It was hardly the white that I sensed it once had been. I could envision that she was dangling a brown teddy bear by its right arm in her left hand. She was soaking wet, but the bear wasn't.

I just looked at her through mirror, keeping my eyes open. I had known that if I blinked, she'd be gone. I ended up looking behind me, she wasn't there anymore. I took another look in the mirror and she wasn't there either.

I've always wanted to know what happened to her, how she drowned. I wasn't scared by her, just curious. Seeing ghosts was a normal for me by then, but it always made me wonder what their stories were, how they died and why I was the one they chose to let see.

»ω«ω»ω«ω»ω«ω»ω«ω»ω«ω»