[13] Wicked Mind [Book Review]

Title; Wicked Mind

Author; GwenCheshire

Summary;
Some may say that I have a wicked mind, that I'm a despicable ripper like how my brothers once were, and others say that I'm a monster, or that I'm crazy and should be killed or locked away forever... Well you can say whatever you want but, I prefer the term Badass. My name is Demelza Salvatore and I'm the little sister of Damon and Stefan *sighs* they better have a good reason why there calling me back to horrible place that goes by the name of Mystic Falls... I guess I'll see when I get there but, I hope I at least get to have my own fun while I'm in that hellhole.

Love Interest; Klaus or Elijah Mikaelson [Undecided]

Season; 2 - 3

Review; I'm going to be honest, it's good. But, I would recommend writing in third person. I'm not a big fan about Salvatore sibling stories at all. This is a good idea you have going though. I love the title and how she seems a little crazy already. So, my main thing is the POV you're writing in. I like how it's going but I still recommend third person.

Side Note; I love, love, love your cover. It looks really good. The love interest choices you have are good. I really like Klaus for her because they both have wicked minds BUT Elijah is also a good choice because I can see them together and Elijah trying to help her with things.

Anyways, I really like how it's going so far. ~Nicole